For the average person, when it comes to money, life just doesn’t seem fair. In fact, often life feels like a constant struggle moving up a steep hill. We always wonder when things will turn for the better and become a little easier. But the reality of the matter is that — more often than not — things will never get easier or better if we keep indulging in the same financial habits that got us into this mess in the first place.
- Are you constantly in debt?
- Are you living from day-to-day, week-to-week, paycheck-to-paycheck?
- Do you struggle to manage your finances effectively?
- Do you struggle to save your hard earned dollars?
- Do you wish you had more money to buy the things you want?
- Do you hope that life will get better, but it never does?
- Are you hoping that winning the lotto will finally get you out of this mess?
It Only Gets Worse from Here…
The reality of the matter is, that if you’re in debt right now or simply struggling financially, yet you continue to do the same things you’ve always done that got you into this position in the first place — the odds are that things are simply not likely to change. In fact, they are likely to get worse as you continue to dig yourself deeper into the deep dark abyss of financial despair.
Here is the Key Reason Why People Struggle Financially
For many years I was there — working for my money, hoping that a big breakthrough would come along that would help me get out of my $25,000 debt.
I had accumulated this debt over the course of several years by purchasing way too many luxuries and by making uneducated investments. What’s worse, during this period I was constantly telling myself that things would get better, that things would be different tomorrow when I receive that bonus cheque or when a business venture came through. However, for one reason or another, most of the time these things never eventuated, and when they did, it just gave me more reason to spoil myself and therefore get into even more debt.
Over time, I soon began to realize that becoming financially secure had nothing to do with how much money I was earning, but rather with how I managed and used the money had.
Transforming My Financial Habits and Mindset
One day it finally dawned upon me that if I continued to do what I’ve always done, that I’ll continue to struggle like I’ve been struggling over the past few years, and nothing will ever change, but rather get worse.
I realized that I needed to begin educating myself about finances and about managing my money more effectively. More importantly, I needed to develop the habits of financially savvy individuals who see money as a by-product of the value they are able to generate for others.
Over a period of 12 months I read all the books I could get my hands on about how to earn money, save money, invest money and how to get out of debt. I wasn’t so much looking for money strategies but rather for habits I could develop and cultivate on a daily basis that would help me to transform how I managed my finances on a daily basis. Moreover, I was looking at ways I could shift my perspective and understanding of what it takes to earn and grow my money long-term.
Once I had pieced all this information together (all found within the seven mind maps presented below), I began to apply it into my life, and over a period of time I eventually wiped out my debt, created a passive income and now I’m well on my way towards living the life I’ve always dreamt of when I was $25,000 in debt.
This is Not a Get Rich Quick Solution to Your Financial Problems
Let me be very clear here that this is not about getting rich quickly. In fact, it’s not even about getting rich, but rather about securing your financial future progressively over time, one step at a time.
The strategies listed within these mind maps present you with sound financial principles that if applied on a daily basis will help you to develop financially savvy habits that will help you to take control of your financial life. However, you must follow these guidelines at your own discretion. They worked for me, and they will most likely work for you too, however you must be diligent and committed long-term towards achieving your financial goals.
It’s important as you work your way through these mind maps that you primarily focus on the habits that you must develop and the mindset you must cultivate on a daily basis that will help you to become financially savvy. Don’t concern yourself so much about strategies, about techniques and other things. These things are important, however it’s your habits, beliefs and mindset that will build the bedrock of your financial future.
The Miracle of Mind Mapping
This material is presented within a mind map because of it’s simplicity and easy of use.
Each mind map is built upon a specific financial topic that you can use as a reference guide to help you develop the habits and mindset of financially savvy individuals. Moreover, most of these mind maps also present you with key questions that you should be asking yourself daily to help you build and maintain these financial habits long-term.
Here are the key advantages that result from using a mind map as a reference tool on a particular topic area:
- Provides you with a clear “big picture” overview of the topic.
- Outlines key subject areas, allowing for an analysis of detailed information.
- Provides a learning platform that is easy to reference, use and recall.
- Improves your capacity to remember related chunks of information.
- Helps unlock hidden understandings within information chunks, encouraging greater insights.
- Encourages the capacity for creative associations.
- Helps improve imagination and creative thinking.
- Enhances levels of concentration.
- Stimulates “comparison thinking”.
So What’s Included in the Wealth Creator Bundle Pack?
The Wealth Creator bundle pieces together some of the best information, strategies, tools and techniques about saving money, growing money and getting out of debt. The seven mind maps that are included within this package are designed to help you become more financially savvy . Keep reading to learn more about each mind map and how it could potentially assist you in reaching your financial goals.
#1: Wealth Management
This mind map will help remove you from your financial struggles by encouraging you to develop solid and sound money management habits.
- Wealth Attracting Mindset: Presents a break down of the characteristics, habits, beliefs, and questions that wealth-minded people cultivate on a daily basis.
- Wealth Building Strategies: Explores a set of effective wealth building tools and strategies that will help you to better manage your finances.
- Poverty Attracting Mindset: Provides a break down of the characteristics, habits and limiting beliefs of a poverty stricken mindset that continuously attracts lack and misery.
- Digging Your Way Out of Debt: Delves into some simple yet very effective strategies to help you dig your way out of the debt spiral.
- Read Wealth Management Article
#2: Financial Intelligence Factor
This mind map will help you overcome the limitations of a financial poverty stricken mindset, and move you forward towards greater wealth and abundance in your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- The Financial Mindset: Breaks down the critical mindset of a financially competent money manager.
- Intentional Life Design: Shows you how to design your life on purpose using specific tools that will take you onto the road towards financial freedom.
- Becoming Financially Aware: Update your financial intelligence by learning more about the principles behind managing money.
- Strategies for Making Money: From property to investing; here is a break down of the most important things you must focus on to help you build long-term financial freedom.
- Read Financial Intelligence Factor Article
#3: Eliminating Debt
This mind map provides you with a step-by-step overview of the key areas you need to address in order to eliminate debt and achieve financial freedom. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Debt Introduction: Outlines the debt elimination mindset you must cultivate in order to get yourself out of debt. This branch also breaks down the consequences of debt and the negative impact it has on people’s lives.
- Debt Elimination Process: Provides an overview of the seven step debt elimination process that will help you to manage your debts far more effectively in the short-term and eliminate them altogether in the long-term.
- Debt Elimination Tips: Delves into some effective yet simple strategies and tips you can incorporate into your daily financial management plan to help you eliminate debt from your life.
- From Debt to Freedom: Provides you with some final tips and guidelines that will allow you to make better and more intelligent financial decisions to help you move from debt towards financial freedom.
#4: Managing Money
This mind map will provide you with many financially sound principles, tips and guidelines that will help you to manage your money far more effectively and build long-term wealth in your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Money Management 101: Outlines the critical elements you must focus on and the things you must avoid at all costs when it comes to managing your money more effectively
- Emergency Fund Basics: Introduces you to the concept of an Emergency Fund and provides you with key principles and tips to help you create and manage your Emergency Fund on a consistent basis.
- Budgeting 101: Delves into the basics of budgeting outlining the benefits, rules and the budgeting formula you are encouraged to use to manage your money far more effectively throughout the week.
- Budgeting Tips: Provides you with some simple yet extremely effective tips that will enable you to budget and manage your income like a financial professional.
#5: Wealth Creation
This mind map breaks down the consistent things you must do on a daily basis that will help you create an abundance of wealth in your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Wealth Creation Basics: Delves into the foundations of wealth creation. This branch outlines the differences between the poor and wealthy of our society and describes how to make sound financial decisions.
- Wealth Creation Obstacles: Breaks down the types of obstacles you may encounter along your path towards creating wealth in your life.
- Boosting Your Income: Outlines some effective strategies that will help you to boost your levels of income.
- Guidelines for Investing: Provides some straightforward guidelines that will help you get started with investing.
- Wealth Creation Mindset: Delves into the mindset of a wealth creator by outlining the questions they ask and the actions they take on a consistent basis to create wealth.
#6: Living Frugally
This mind map provides you a step-by-step plan that will help you save money and live more frugally in order to build long-term wealth. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Frugal Mindset: Delves into the mindset you must cultivate in order to spend less and live more frugally on a daily basis.
- Shopping Frugally: Provides you with a variety of guidelines that will help you save money on your weekly shopping excursions.
- Purchasing Food: Breaks down how to save money on food and grocery purchases.
- Spending on Luxuries: Outlines how to frugally manage the luxuries we tend to often indulge in throughout the year.
#7: Saving Money
This mind map provides you with a plan of action that will encourage you to save money in the short-term so that you can build abundant wealth in the long-term. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Managing Finances: Presents you with effective guidelines and tips that will help you to save money by managing your finances more effectively.
- Managing Transportation: Outlines how you can save money on transportation by making smarter decisions about how you utilize your car on a daily basis.
- Managing Home: Identifies how you can effectively save money around the home by doing simple things that can dramatically help you cut your costs and halve your bills.
- Managing Lifestyle: Provides you with some guidelines that will help you to make small adjustments to your lifestyle in the short-term in order to reap savings benefits in the long-term.
Receive Seven Premium High Resolution Mind Maps
Click on the images below to view the premium mind maps that are included within this bundle pack. All mind maps are downloadable in a high resolution format ideal for printing.
Regular Price =
Each mind map within the Wealth Creator bundle is available as a high resolution pdf file that is ideal for printing.
Who is the Wealth Creator bundle for?
The Wealth Creator bundle pack is for you if:
- You are currently in debt.
- You are struggling financially.
- You are living from paycheck to paycheck.
- You are unable to manage or budget your money effectively.
- You have no clue how to build long-term financial security.
Who Should Not Purchase the Wealth Creator Bundle?
You should not purchase the Wealth Creator bundle pack if you are out of the rat-race: out of debt, financially secure, earning a good passive income, have good, solid financial knowledge, and habits and no short-term desire to win the lottery.
Honestly, if you’re reading this, than this bundle pack is probably for you. Otherwise you wouldn’t even bother reading this sales page in the first place. So give yourself a break and decide that today is the day you will begin turning your financial life around for the better.
If you purchase the Wealth Creator bundle pack today you will SAVE over 25% off the regular price.
Total Value =
Pay Only = $37.00 AUD
Our 21 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Review the product for a period of three weeks, and if after 21 days you’re not happy with your purchase simply email us and receive a full refund of your purchase price. The money back guarantee period expires after 30 days as affiliate commissions need to be paid.
To order the Wealth Creator bundle pack simply click on the yellow “order now” button below and you will be given the option to pay via PayPal or Credit Card using PayPal as the payment processor. You therefore don’t need to have a PayPal account in order to make your purchase.
Before you click on the Order Now
button, I just thought I would let you know that you can gain access to over 150+
self-growth mind maps (including the Wealth Creator maps) when you invest in an IQ Matrix lifetime membership