Life is not always easy, in fact for most people it can be a continuous struggle that never seems to end. Yes, of course you have all these wonderful goals and dreams that you would like to achieve, however as usual unexpected problems arise and you never seem to be making any progress. Life just seems unfair and all your hard work seems to be in-vain. During these tough times you start to question yourself, life and why in the world you can’t catch a break…
- Why do I continuously sabotage myself?
- Why do I struggle to get myself to take action?
- Why do I tend to do the right things at the wrong times and the wrong things at the worst time?
- Why am I unable to achieve those goals I want so badly?
- Why do I sometimes feel so inadequate and incapable?
- Why does life always seem to be working against me?
- Why, oh why, oh why…?
Life does not need to be a struggle if you come to understand the psychological forces that are currently influencing your daily decisions, actions and behaviors.
Why does the world seem to be conspiring against me?
Have you ever felt like the world is conspiring against you? It seems that no matter what you do there’s always a problem hiding around every corner. Life seems to be coming at you from a variety of different angles and trajectories making you feel overwhelmed and exhausted. It seems that no matter what you do that life is always a step ahead, ensuring that you don’t get what you want most to accomplish.
This is actually a very common scenario. In fact, most people tend to feel this way—maybe even you feel this way at times… most times?
I read all the self-help books trying to find answers…
For years I read all the self-help books, attended many seminars, listened to more personal development programs than I can count trying to understand why life seems to be pushing me under the bus all the time. I mean… I’m working so hard and trying to do the right things. Why do I continue to struggle?
Looking back at myself at the time, I was filled with many insecurities, fears, broken dreams and the like. I wanted life to get better, and I felt that I needed to fill that void by collecting as much information about my PROBLEMS as possible. In short I was looking for answers. However, I was nothing more than an Information Collector. Taking action on what I was learning was just not part of my psychology. I just wanted to collect, organize and gain as much knowledge about everything that pertained to the psychology of success as was humanly possible so that one day I could achieve my goals and dreams. I figured that if I knew everything that there was to know, that it would eventually help me climb to the top in any field of endeavor.
I would religiously take notes about everything I learned and came across. I kept a diary about my daily interactions with others. I even studied television shows and took notes about the psychology of people and how they interacted with the world around them. Reality television shows and documentaries brought forth some of the greatest insights. They allowed me to see people in a “real world” environment, dealing with the challenges and pitfalls that life threw their way.
I also applied the same observations in the real world while interacting with other people. However, as you can imagine it was a little more difficult to take notes while conversing with another person. I couldn’t politely, in the middle of a conversation press the PAUSE button and say; “Could you just hold on a second? I want to note down the facial expressions you used while telling me this absurd story about your life.”
My journey towards Life Coaching
Around this time I decided to broaden my knowledge about self-development and decided to become a Life Coach. My studies at the Life Coaching Institute of Australia gave me practical experience and confidence to start applying what I was learning, and putting that information into Action for the first time in my life.
The development of the MasterMind Matrix began as I was undertaking my studies at the Life Coaching Institute. What I learned at the Institute was extraordinary, however there were so many gaps within this knowledge base (and within all the information I had collected up to that point) that it would often leave me frustrated trying to figure out how all the pieces of our psychological puzzle fit together. I essentially needed a diagram that could piece all this information together and simplify my Life Coaching work with clients.
“This is an extraordinary chart! Simply incredible.” ~ Chance Brown
Developing the MasterMind Matrix
One night in 2006, I was sitting on my computer at home, and decided to try my luck by creating a simple diagram that pieced a few key components of this information together. The original chart was composed of only 30 to 40 pieces (the bottom image shows version 1.5), however it presented me with a starting point and something I could work from.
An early version of the MasterMind Matrix created in 2006. Click image for larger view.
I would spend the next 12 months (mainly evenings, nights and the very early hours of the morning) plowing through my notes and piecing the MasterMind Matrix together step-by-step. I had all these questions I needed answered about the psychology of being human—and the chart was providing me with an avenue to express myself. As a result I persisted with the creation of the MasterMind Matrix until all questions I was asking at the time were answered.
“This is an incredible piece of work and one which I am sure will become very popular and deservedly so. Reading the MasterMind Matrix is like navigating a Google Earth for the brain — I kept smiling as I discovered more and more and more. It is like a blueprint of the human makeup…. or a workshop manual to being human. As I was looking around the Matrix it felt like someone had put a balloon in my brain and was pumping it up…what I mean by that is, it encompasses all of the many hundreds of books I have read on my own personal journey and it feels like this is a Master Plan that brings everything together; that makes the connections. I feel this is a wonderful overview and guide to self-improvement and it will enable readers to quickly identify where they are in their own personal development, and where they need to concentrate their attention and efforts to make further progress.” ~ Paul Foreman
As I was expanding the MasterMind Matrix, I came to realize how many pieces of information were still missing. I therefore undertook further research, read more books, listened to just about every self-improvement program I could get my hands on, to ensure that no stone would remain unturned. I instinctively believed that the information these self-help Gurus were sharing with me could be compressed into an easy to understand format that would effectively piece together all the components necessary that lay down the building blocks of success in any field of endeavor.
“Wow! What more can I say? I was looking for words to describe this amazing piece of work. I just starting following the first steps in the Matrix, and it’s absolutely mind-blowing to see the culmination of years of life coaching experience — along with dozens of personal development books — all on a single mind map! As for me, I can’t even imagine the work involved in making all these pieces fit together in a single framework. Thank you so much for putting it all together, Adam!” ~ Luciano Passuello
By early 2007 the MasterMind Matrix had grown out of control and had become a dominating part of my bedroom wall—presented in A4 sized chunks that were stuck together with tape. I posted the MasterMind Matrix Chart right on the wall beside my bed so that it would always be at the forefront of my mind as I went to sleep at night and woke up the next morning. The chart was still rather rough around the edges, however the main pieces were in place.
“This MasterMind Matrix is jam-packed with content and concepts. The amount of information in it could take quite some time to process and make use of. Its sheer size make it somewhat of an item that is a definitive foundational source. The imagery in it consists of high-quality creations that make the map much more visual than the vast majority of mind maps that have been released. Someone could easily focus on a small section of the whole matrix for a day, and then focus on another section the following day, eliciting beneficial effects from the whole entity for a substantial period of time.” ~ Armen Shirvanian
Over the remaining 2 years — moving into 2009 — I updated the chart with new snippets of information from books, NLP courses, personal experience and through working with life coaching clients. Every piece of new information I came across seemed to fit seamlessly into the MasterMind Matrix, which gave me a lot of confidence that everything was on the right track.
In 2008 I launched the IQ Matrix Blog which is built around mind maps that are directly connected to specific segments of the MasterMind Matrix. Their purpose is to expand areas of the MasterMind Matrix in greater depth and detail, thusly providing a comprehensive overview of what it takes to achieve success in any field of endeavor.
The current version of the MasterMind Matrix chart last updated in 2010
I often look back at the MasterMind Matrix and wonder how it all came together. The answer I get is “one very small piece at a time“. Could this short statement hold the greatest secret to all success? You be the judge.
Let’s Break Down the MasterMind Matrix
The MasterMind Matrix pieces together some of the best information, strategies, tools and techniques about the psychology of success. The chart is designed to help you acquire all the knowledge you need that will help you achieve your goals and objectives.
All those personal development books you’ve been reading for all these years will now start to make perfect sense when you are able to see the bigger picture and take time to work your way through the MasterMind Matrix chart.
MasterMind Matrix Chart
The MasterMind Matrix chart will guide you step-by-step towards success and achievement in any field of endeavor. It makes for an ideal self-coaching tool for any problems or challenges that may stand between you and your life’s objectives.
The MasterMind Matrix is a map about the unconscious, conscious and semiconscious patterns of behavior that we experience every single waking and sleeping moment. Whether you perceive it as being a map about your academic life, your career path, your sporting mindset development plan, your life accomplishment tool, or an entrepreneurial management success strategy—putting all that aside, it is essentially nothing more than a process of how we condition ourselves and are conditioned by our environment and others on a daily basis. Alter any one of the major forces on the MasterMind Matrix and you begin to make dramatic and momentum building changes to your entire pattern of existence.
“Looking at the chart as a whole is like seeing the map of a city. You can see roads to multiple blocks within the city. Within each block, you can see how those roads split into small streets. Following the roads in the chart makes you feel like you are traveling in the city of Self Improvement.” ~ Donald Latumahina
The following is a list of some of the key areas that the MasterMind Matrix touches upon:
- The impact of peer groups, society, media and other influential forces on your psychology.
- How your thoughts are influenced and influence other areas of your life.
- How your perceptions are influenced by your psychology and outside forces.
- Enhancing your imagination through creative thinking processes
- The impact of the human NEEDS on your psychology.
- How you form references which turn to opinions and eventually beliefs.
- The development of your self-concept as it relates to other aspects of your psychology.
- How to model the patterns of successful people to achieve success in your life.
- Meta-program elicitation and formation.
- How your values influence and interact with other psychological factors to form your understanding of reality
- Belief alteration strategies to strengthen your drive towards your goals and objectives.
- The difference between beliefs and convictions and how to turn beliefs into convictions.
- Mastering the psychological rules that impact your daily decisions and actions.
- Personality identification and the influence this has on your psychology moving forward through the MasterMind Matrix.
- The influence of the EGO on your life.
- The importance of mastering your physiology and how this influences your psychology.
- How to adjust your mental state and influence your emotions.
- Improving your levels of emotional intelligence.
- Turning a limiting attitude into an empowering attitude to propel you forward towards your goals and objectives.
- Transforming your language to improve your emotions and life.
- Asking the right questions that will lead to better and more effective decisions.
- How to enhance your levels of intuition for more effective decision making.
- Making choices and decisions the smart way to enhance your results.
- An analysis of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Clarification of your personal legend, purpose, life’s mission and vision.
- A step-by-step process for effective goal setting.
- How to use the process of pain and pleasure to drive you forward towards your goals.
- How to layout effective plans of actions for goal achievement.
- Mastering your time using a variety of time management strategies.
- Incorporating visualizations and affirmations to enhance the progress you make towards your goals.
- Utilizing appropriate motivation techniques to boost your levels of productivity.
- Fears and phobias and how to overcome them.
- Managing stress and anxiety more effectively.
- The importance of becoming a lifelong learner in this day and age.
- How to expand your comfort zone and transform your life.
- Listing the essential qualities of success required to help you achieve your goals.
- Analysis of critical thinking skills.
- Analysis of creative thinking skills.
- Analysis of problem solving strategies.
- How to identify opportunities that will help you achieve your goals.
- The fabrics of the conscious thinking brain and how it connects to everything within the MasterMind Matrix.
- The intricacies of the unconscious mind and how it connects to everything within the MasterMind Matrix.
- Mastering your levels of health.
- Sleep enhancement strategies and its importance to helping your expand your creativity.
- Enhancing your energy and levels of vitality.
- Incorporating accelerated learning principles in all areas of your life.
- How to improve your memory.
- How your relationships with others influence your current reality and perceptions.
- The MasterMind Matrix also pieces together many life skill areas including leadership, sales, networking, negotiation, public speaking, persuasion, rapport creation and wealth management strategies.
This list only provides a quick overview of some of the sections within the MasterMind Matrix. There’s a lot more depth to the MasterMind Matrix than what is first visible on the surface. To view more in-depth visuals of a number of these segments, please click on the images below to view the chart.
“At first glance the map might seem overwhelming but it is more and more powerful the more you explore it and study it. The map is simple packed full of helpful concepts, outlines, and reveals a lot about oneself when you really take some time to keep exploring it. It’s certainly impressed me and I know I can always find new ideas and topics to ask myself questions of as I continue to access it in for some time. Thanks for the map Adam, it’s been a joy to use it!” ~ Mike King
Regular Price =
Connecting All the Pieces Together
What makes the MasterMind Matrix so unique is that it’s actually composed of many smaller elements that have been expanded into 100+ individual IQ Matrix maps. If you view the image below you will see all the sections that have been highlighted in yellow. Each of these sections has been expanded in much more detail within one or more IQ Matrix maps.
Most of these additional IQ Matrix maps are not included within the MasterMind Matrix bundle. However, these additional maps are available for purchase as a package along with the MasterMind Matrix on the Lifetime Membership page
Who is the MasterMind Matrix for?
The MasterMind Matrix is for you if:
- You’ve read all the personal development books and still don’t quite understand how all the pieces fit together.
- You want to discover why you do the things you do and how this results in the outcomes you experience in your life.
- You are seeking answers that will help you figure out what you must do to achieve your goals and objectives.
- You are struggling and want to use the chart as reference tool that will help you get deeper insights into the relationship between your actions and results.
- You’re a student of success or psychology and want to find out what separates the highest achievers from everyone else
Who Should Not Purchase the MasterMind Matrix?
Achieving high levels of success in any field of endeavor takes time and effort. The MasterMind Matrix is an all-encompassing chart that will lay down a clear path that you can follow to help you succeed in almost anything you set your mind to. However, it will not do the work for you. Taking action towards your goals and implementing everything outlined within the MasterMind Matrix is up to you. Therefore if you’re looking for something that will immediately fix your problems, than the MasterMind Matrix isn’t for you.
If on the other hand you are looking for something that will provide you with a clear framework to help you overcome those pesky problems and achieve your goals and objectives, than the MasterMind Matrix may be exactly what you’ve been looking for all this time.
How to Use these Mind Maps
Each of these mind maps can be used as an effective reference poster to keep you on track and focused in the right direction. Simply print out the mind map you wish to learn and master and post it on your wall, refrigerator, bathroom mirror, beside your bed, or in your office for easy reference throughout the day. Alternatively you can also place the mind map you want to study on your desktop as a background.
Bonus #1: Effective Thinker Bundle Pack
When you purchase the MasterMind Matrix you will also receive access to the Effective Thinker bundle pack which includes 15+ mind maps that are designed to help you improve your thinking.
The mind maps included within this bonus package are:
- Six Thinking Hats: This mind map will help you to think more effectively, critically and creatively about life’s problems and circumstances using the six thinking hats process originally created by Edward de Bono.
- Creative Thinking: This mind map will help you to think more creatively and flexibly about your life’s problems and circumstances. It will help push the boundaries of what is possible while stretching your ability to adapt your thinking to changing conditions and circumstances.
- Critical Thinking: This mind map will help you to think more critically and effectively about life, information and your circumstances. It will force you to question things like never before and probe for further insights and answers that other people simply fail to recognize.
- Problem Solving: This mind map will help improve your ability to overcome any problem or challenge more effectively under a variety of circumstances. The information and techniques contained within the mind map are also quite flexible and adaptable.
- Strategic Questioning Tactics: This mind map will help you to ask better questions throughout the day that focus you on solutions, answers and ideas. Therefore instead of focusing and dwelling on problems, you will be able to think more clearly, effectively and efficiently by focusing your mind on asking questions that will naturally expand how you think about your world and circumstances.
- Unhelpful Thinking Styles: This mind map will help you to better understand how your thinking influences your life and perspective of the world and circumstances. Each of these 10 unhelpful thinking styles naturally shifts your understanding of reality. Becoming aware of these tendencies will help you to take control over your thoughts and your life in remarkable ways.
- Thinking BIG: This mind map will help expand your horizons, widen your perspective, and strengthen your desire to obtain those seemingly impossible dreams and objectives.
- Creative Genius Mindset: This mind map takes elements from the creative thinking map mentioned above and presents the qualities, beliefs, self-talk and actions of creative people.
- The Memory Cottage: This mind map is an effective memory pegging tool that will enable you to remember long lists of items easily.
- Number Associations: This mind map is designed as a memory assistance tool to help you remember dates, phone numbers, birthdays and other information quickly and easily.
- A Curious Nature: Provides you with a glimpse into the incredible power of curiosity and the extraordinary impact that it can have on your life.
- Define Your Problem: Is the first of a series of five comprehensive maps that delve into the intricacies of solving life’s most difficult problems. This first map shows you how to define your problem clearly in order to lay down the path for the remainder of the problem solving process.
- Investigate Your Problem: Is the second of a series of five comprehensive maps that delve into the intricacies of solving life’s most difficult problems. The second map throws you into “research mode”, where you take time to investigate the intricacies of your problem in detail.
- Re-Imagine Idea: Is the third of a series of five comprehensive maps that delve into the intricacies of solving life’s most difficult problems. The third map delves into the brainstorming and creative thinking process that will help you to explore a variety of possible solutions to the problem you are facing.
- Engineer Plan of Action: Is the fourth of a series of five comprehensive maps that delve into the intricacies of solving life’s most difficult problems. The fourth map provides you with the necessary guidelines you need to lay down a solid plan of action that will help you to bring your creative ideas into fruition.
- Execute and Master: Is the fifth of a series of five comprehensive maps that delve into the intricacies of solving life’s most difficult problems. The fifth map takes you through the process of executing your plan of action in the real world. While the execution stage is critical to the outcome that you would like to achieve, it’s also important that you learn from your experience in order to lay down the foundations for your next problem solving challenge.
- 360 Degree Thinking: This mind map will help improve your ability to think from a 360 degree view of your problems, life and circumstances. This IQ Matrix breaks down how to develop the habit of using hindsight, foresight and insight on a daily basis to help improve your ability to make decisions and solve problems far more effectively.
- Stimulating Imagination: This mind map will help you to become a more creative and flexible thinker when it comes to solving the problems that life keeps sending your way. Not only will this map help you to generate creative ideas, it will also help free you from the rigid thinking process that most of us tend to indulge in when confronting life’s daily challenges.
Regular Price =
Bonus #3: The MasterMind Matrix eBook
As an additional bonus you will also receive access to the MasterMind Matrix eBook, which will take you step-by-step through segments of the MasterMind Matrix. The eBook also lists over 700 additional resources, articles, books and videos that will help expand your understanding of the chart in much more detail.
This eBook is the perfect companion to the MasterMind Matrix and will provide you with insights you may not have acquired using the chart by itself.
The eBook is not officially for sale and is only available to IQ Matrix email list subscribers. However, I plan to sell this eBook for $27.00 in the future.
Regular Price =
If you purchase the MasterMind Matrix today you will SAVE over 60% off the regular price.
Total Value =
Pay Only = $47.00 AUD
Our 21 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Review the product for a period of three weeks, and if after 21 days you’re not happy with your purchase simply email us and receive a full refund of your purchase price. The money back guarantee period expires after 30 days as affiliate commissions need to be paid.
To order the MasterMind Matrix simply click on the yellow “order now” button below and you will be given the option to pay via PayPal or Credit Card using PayPal as the payment processor. You therefore don’t need to have a PayPal account in order to make your purchase.
Before you click on the Order Now
button, I just thought I would let you know that you can gain access to over 150+
self-growth mind maps (including the MasterMind Matrix) when you invest in an IQ Matrix lifetime membership