I bet you’re reading this because you’re frustrated, disappointed and maybe even a little angry. You have these big goals and aspirations however for one reason or another you have been unable to live up to your expectations. Life has been a constant struggle and the years are going by fast and you have little to show for all your efforts. In fact, you might be asking yourself…
- Why can’t I seem to get myself to take action?
- Why does my life seem like a constant struggle?
- Why don’t things ever go my way?
- Why is life so unfair?
- Why do people always make my life so difficult?
- Why am I always making the same mistakes and never learning from them?
- Why can’t I motivate myself to just get things done?
- Why am I unable to rid myself of this problem?
- Why do I keep sabotaging my success?
- Why do I have the worst luck in the world?
- Why can’t I just catch a break?
Your Life Will Never Get Better Unless You Get Better!
Unless you change who you are, you will always have what you’ve always had and nothing more. Moreover, if you keep doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result in the future, than you’re simply wasting your time.
The truth is that you’re not getting any younger, and everyday time and opportunities are passing you by. Your dreams, aspirations and goals are fading away into oblivion as you keep indulging in the same actions and behaviors over and over again that lead to more frustration, disappointment and despair.
Unless you start taking the time today to completely restructure and remodel your psychology and approach, than what you’ve been doing up until now, you’ll just keep doing, and as a result nothing will ever change, because unless you get better than your life and results will always stay the same.
Experiencing People’s Struggles First Hand
Several years ago now I attained my life coaching qualifications. At the time I was incredibly passionate about personal development and finding out what separated the highest achievers from everyone else. For many years I had read all the books, attended all the seminars, listened to all the audio programs that taught me about myself and about life. The information I learnt was incredible, however I always felt as though there was something lacking.
The missing pieces started to come together once I started coaching clients on a regular basis. I realized that people were really struggling and that helping them work through certain issues and problems often didn’t have a very long lasting affect on their results.
The Missing Pieces Started Coming Together
The more often I coached the more it dawned upon me that my clients needed something tangible, something that they could use and refer to on a daily basis that could guide them through the problems and challenges that they were facing. They needed a process, a system or in other words a step-by-step framework that could help guide them towards the life they desired to live.
The Solution Came in the form of a Mind Map
At the time I was experimenting with mind mapping and decided to create a few mind maps that would help my clients overcome some of the challenges they were facing. These mind maps were to be used as reference tools that would help them clarify what they needed to do and focus on to get their desired outcomes.
Shortly after I introduced the mind maps my coaching clients started to get much better results. Not only did they show more confidence but they also become more resourceful as the mind maps helped them expand their perspective about their life circumstances and the problems they were facing.
Because of the powerful impact that these mind maps were having on my coaching clients, I decided that I would create more related mind maps about different topics that would be relevant to my life coaching work. I created mind maps about overcoming limiting habits and beliefs, setting goals, finding ways to motivate yourself, overcoming obstacles, making better decisions, and so many more.
In a very short period of time these mind maps became an absolutely indispensable tool for my coaching clients, so-much-so that I feel I lost some clients prematurely because the mind maps helped empower them and clarify everything they needed to know to help them achieve their goals and objectives.
Why do you present the material within a mind map?
This material is presented within a mind map because of it’s simplicity and easy of use.
Here are the key advantages that result from using a mind map as a reference tool on a particular topic area:
- Provides you with a clear “big picture” overview of the topic.
- Outlines key subject areas, allowing for an analysis of detailed information.
- Provides a learning platform that is easy to reference, use and recall.
- Improves your capacity to remember related chunks of information.
- Helps unlock hidden understandings within information chunks, encouraging greater insights.
- Encourages the capacity for creative associations.
- Helps improve imagination and creative thinking.
- Enhances levels of concentration.
- Stimulates “comparison thinking”.
So What’s Included in the Lifetime Achiever Bundle Pack?
The Lifetime Achiever bundle pieces together some of the best information, strategies, tools and techniques to help you achieve your goals and objectives. The premium mind maps (plus bonuses) that are included within this package are designed to help you tap into your full potential to succeed in any field of endeavor. Keep reading to learn more about each mind map and how it could potentially assist you in reaching your life goals and aspirations.
#1: Transforming Limiting Beliefs
This mind map will introduce you to effective tools, techniques and strategies that will help you to transform your limiting beliefs into new empowering convictions. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What are Beliefs?: Presents an introduction to the beliefs process, identifying what beliefs are and the influence they have over our lives.
- Belief Types: Discusses and analyzes three belief types including: rules, global beliefs and convictions.
- Limiting Belief Identification: Lays out a simple questioning process that will help you to identify the limiting beliefs in your life.
- Limiting Belief Transformation: Breaks down a Limiting belief transformation strategy that will help you overcome your limited ways of thinking and behaving.
#2: Mastering the Power of Your Brain
This mind map provides a definitive guide to the human brain and the power of our thoughts to change our habits and the circumstances and conditions of our lives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- The Conscious Brain: Delves into the make-up and role that the conscious brain has on our behaviors and emotional tendencies.
- The Inner Mind: Identifies the role and impact of the inner mind and how it is conditioned over a lifetime.
- Thought Power: Defines what thoughts are, and breaks down the impact that your thoughts have on your body, cells and behaviors.
- Neurons: Delves into the world of neurons, and identifies how they shape every decision we make and action we take on a daily basis.
#3: Looking at the Brighter Side of Life
This mind map will provide you with the necessary guidance that will help you find more happiness and passion in your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Making Room for Happiness: Presents you with several do’s and dont’s that will enable you to take the necessary steps to attract more happiness into your life.
- Habits of Happy People: Breaks down the indispensable habits that are cultivated by the happiest people in the world.
- Discover Everyday Pleasures: Lists everyday pleasures we can easily enjoy and experience on a daily basis—enabling us to experience a greater amount of happiness and fulfillment in life.
#4: Expanding Your Comfort Zone
This mind map presents a step-by-step process that will enable you to break-free of your comfort zone and step onto a path that will take you towards the achievement of your goals and objectives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Comfort Zone Analysis: Breaks down the fundamental aspects of a comfort zone and identifies the pitfalls and opportunities that can result when you step outside, or retract back within your comfort zone on a daily basis.
- The Process of Constriction: Delves into the limiting emotions, behaviors, habits and other factors that will keep you stuck within your comfort zone for extended periods at a time. Unless you proactively take the time to remove these limitations from your reality, than you will suffer the consequences of a life full of regrets.
- The Process of Expansion: Presents you with several key questions that will enable you to develop the necessary clarity to step outside of your comfort zone. Additionally, this section takes you through the stages of comfort zone expansion and identifies the choices and decisions you should be making along the way.
- Strategies for Expanding Your Comfort Zone: Presents both personal and interpersonal strategies you can immediately utilize in order to help you step outside your comfort zone and onto a path that will enable you to achieve your lifelong goals and objectives.
#5: Better Decision Making
This mind map encourages greater clarity and freedom of choice — consequently minimizing the length of time it takes you to achieve your outcomes by helping you make more effective decisions throughout the day. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Decision Making: Breaks down and defines the decision making process, outlines the barriers to effective decision making, and discusses the influential forces that guide our decisions on a daily basis.
- Making Effective Decisions: Presents you with a simple formula for effective decision making and discusses the impact that good decisions can have on your life, habits and circumstances.
- Decisions Making Process: Delves into the six step decision making process that will enable you to clearly clarify what you want, and consequently take the best course of action.
- Decision Making Tips: Discusses the do’s and dont’s of effective decision making—helping you develop a greater sense of control over your life.
#6: Defying Perfectionism
This mind map will present you with techniques and strategies to help you overcome the constricting consequences of indulging in the habit of perfectionism. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Perfection?: Defines perfection, identifies the disadvantages of perfectionism, and pinpoints the typical behaviors of a perfectionist.
- How Perfection Evolves: Outlines how perfectionism is maintained and how it evolves over time.
- Strategies: Presents several key strategies and techniques that will help you to overcome the constricting habit of perfectionism.
- More Strategies: Identifies several more strategies that will help you to defy perfection and strive for excellence instead.
#7: Framing & Reframing Reality
This mind map will help you to effectively transform your perspective about your life and circumstances instantly without hesitation be reframing your reality. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Definition: Breaks down the meaning and benefits of framing and reframing your life experiences.
- Framing Techniques: Presents three effective framing techniques including the AS IF frame, Outcome frame, and the Systematic frame.
- Framing for Problem Solving: Outlines how to utilize the technique of framing to help you overcome the pressing problems in your life.
- Reframing Techniques: Introduces the process of reframing and presents several guidelines for reframing your life conditions and circumstances in empowering ways.
#8: Setting SMART Goals
This mind map will help you to set more effective goals by following practical rules and guidelines that are designed to accelerate your momentum towards your objectives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- The Benefits of Goal Setting: Breaks down of some of the benefits and advantages of setting effective long and short-term goals.
- Goal Setting Rules: Lists a set of goal setting rules that you are encouraged to abide by if you seek to attain your long-term objectives.
- The Goal Setting Process: Presents a step-by-step break down of the goal setting process and how you can utilize it to achieve the life of your dreams.
- Finding Your Motivation: Provides you with several tips and strategies to help you find your motivation to pursue your goals despite the obstacles that may stand in your way.
- Goal Setting Excuses: Identifies typical goal setting excuses that will prevent you from setting SMART Goals.
- Read SMART Goal Setting Article
#9: Transforming Limiting Habits
This mind map will help you to break free of the limiting habits that are currently sabotaging your thoughts, decisions and actions on a daily basis. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Neural Associations: Discusses the power of neural associations and the incredible impact they have on our daily thoughts, decisions, emotions and actions.
- Psychological Anchors: Delves into the world of psychological anchors breaking down how they are formed and the impact that they can have on our lives.
- Bad Habit Transformation Strategies: Presents several habit transformation strategies that will enable you to condition yourself to break free of the habits that are currently limiting your life.
#10: How to be Funny
This mind map provides you with key techniques, tools and strategies you can utilize to become the life of the party and add more humor to your day. Humor is also a critical component that will help you build strong long-term relationships with others. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- The Funny Persona: Delves into the persona that one must learn to cultivate in order to become a hyterically funny individual as it relates to mindset, skills, behavior and appearance.
- The Laws of Being Funny: Presents some fundamental laws that are essential and critical to the process of effective humor.
- Telling Funny Jokes: Breaks down the process of how to tell funny, interesting and entertaining jokes.
- Humor & Public Speaking: Identifies the role that humor plays in the public speaking arena and how it can be utilized to great effect.
- Funny Tips: Presents a series of funny tips and strategies you can utlize on a daily basis to help you develop tighter relationships with others.
#11: Developing Your Intuition
This mind map will show you step-by-step how to develop and cultivate your intuition in order to enable you to make better and more effective decisions throughout your day. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Your Intuition: Defines intuition in a way that removes the mystical elements usually surrounding this psychological human power. Additionally this branch presents several benefits of intuition that will help improve the quality of your life.
- Capturing Intuitive Thoughts: Presents many practical ideas and insightful triggers that will enable you to pick up the intuitive thoughts that life sends your way on a daily basis.
- Intuitive Process: Breaks down the process of tapping into your intuition within five simple yet very effective steps.
- Intuitive Self-Sabotage: Identifies several self-sabotaging patterns that will prevent you from recognizing the intuitive thoughts that life brings your way.
#12: Transforming Language Patterns
This mind map delves into the power of language and the transformational impact it has on our thoughts, decisions, emotions and actions. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Language?: Defines language and discusses the transformational impact that it has upon our interpretation of reality and life experience.
- Identify Your Language Patterns: Presents a step-by-step analysis that will enable you to identify and better understand the impact of the language you utilize throughout your day.
- Words You Must Avoid Speaking: Delves into the world of words that tend to limit our experience of reality, and discusses their true meaning and impact on our thought patterns.
- Transforming Your Language Patterns: Identifies several key strategies that will enable you to transform your language and help you reframe limiting words into empowering emotions.
#13: Become a Lifelong Learner
This mind map outlines how a commitment to lifelong learning will give you the edge you need to achieve the goals and objectives you have set for your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- CANI: Defines CANI as ‘Constant And Never-Ending Improvement’ and outlines the long-term benefits of this perspective on life.
- Lifelong Learning Laws: Presents the universal laws of lifelong learning and the benefits that abiding by these laws can have on your life.
- Lifelong Learning Requires: Identifies the skills, mindset and behaviors that are required in order to become a lifelong learner.
- Strategies for Lifelong Learning: Presents several strategies and questions you can ask yourself to become a more effective lifelong learner on a daily basis.
#14: Manifesting Your Desires
This mind map will help you to develop the mindset that is required to attract what you want most into your life. The mind map delves into the laws of manifestation popularized by The Secret book and documentary. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Principles of Manifestation: Outlines the foundational principles that must be adhered to and the behaviors that must be adopted and avoided in order to attract what you want most into your life.
- Guidelines for Manifestation: Provides several guidelines that will enable you to manifest what you want, when you want it as rapidly as possible into your life.
- The Manifestation Triangle: Explains how the process of manifestation is dependent upon a cycle of being, doing, then having.
- Universal Laws of Manifestation: Outlines nine universal laws of manifestation that must be adhered to if you desire to attract what you want most into your life.
#15: NLP Meta-programs
This mind map will help to get a better understanding of meta-programs and their impact on your psychology. Meta-programs are unconscious habitual directives coming from your brain that influence patterns of behavior and determine your daily decisions and actions. They effectively delete and distort your experience of reality, thusly affecting your psychology at a profoundly deep level. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Meta-Programs: Breaks down, defines and analyzes the impact that meta-programs have over our lives. There are 51 meta-programs in total. However, the IQ Matrix only covers five of the most influential meta-programs that influence our daily decisions and actions.
- Frame of Reference SORT: People can be classified as an Internal or External SORT. This segment of the mind map breaks down the traits and the process of decision making that define the people who fall into this meta-program classification. Additionally this segment presents effective strategies you can immediately apply in order to influence the decision making and behavior of these individuals.
- Self or Other SORT: People can be classified as a Self or Other SORT. This segment of the mind map breaks this meta-program down in detail.
- Match or Mismatch SORT: People can be classified as a Matcher or Mismatcher SORT. This segment of the mind map breaks this meta-program down in detail.
- Action SORT: People can be classified as an Active or Reflective SORT. This segment of the mind map breaks this meta-program down in detail.
- Necessity or Possibility SORT: People can be classified as a Necessity or Possibility SORT. This segment of the mind map breaks this meta-program down in detail.
#16: Modeling Successful People
This mind map takes you through a step-by-step process showing you exactly what you need to do in order to model and cultivate the qualities, characteristics and beliefs of the most successful people in the world. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Defining Modeling: Defines the process of psychological modeling and discusses the fundamental areas that we must identify and assess if we desire to model someone else’s psychological patterns of behavior.
- Social Analysis: Presents a set of insightful and thought-provoking questions that will enable you to model the social aspects of a person’s life.
- External Analysis: Presents a set of insightful and thought-provoking questions that will enable you to model a person’s external psychological behavior.
- Internal Analysis: Presents a set of insightful and thought-provoking questions that will enable you to model a person’s internal psychological patterns.
#17: The Six Human Needs
This mind map breaks down six of the most important and fundamental building blocks that shape and mould our personalities on a daily basis. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Behavior Classes: Analyzes the intricacies of the four classes of behavior that all of us partake in on a daily basis. These behaviors shape our lives and ultimate destiny.
- The 6 Human Needs: Breaks down the purpose and the behaviors associated with each of the six human needs. Also discusses what impact an oversupply of a particular need can have on our lives.
- Transforming Behavior: Presents several transformational strategies and questions you can use to overcome limiting habitual patterns of behavior.
#18: Never Give Up, Never Quit!
This mind map will help instill a sense of purpose and a confident determination into your daily decisions and actions that will propel you through any obstacles and challenges that stand in your way. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Dont Quit… Here Come the Obstacles: An unbiased analysis of the obstacles that can halt our progress as we move towards the attainment of our goals and objectives.
- For Everything there are Reasons: A break down of the reasons behind the obstacles that confront our daily lives.
- Cultivate a Determined Mindset: An analysis of the language, beliefs and characteristics you must cultivate to overcome your obstacles successfully.
- Developing Unstoppable Momentum: The methods for progressively building unstoppable momentum that will shoot you through your obstacles and towards your lifes goals and objectives.
- Read Never Give Up, Never Quit Article
#19: Overcoming Procrastination
This mind map will help you to move from procrastination and into an empowering state of motivation by using some effective and practical tools and strategies. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Reasons for Your Procrastination: Outlines how procrastination is triggered by our fears, actions, habits, unfulfilled desires, feelings and as a result of childhood programming.
- The Theory of Motivation: Delves into the theory behind motivation and how you can utilize it to move yourself to take action.
- The Motivational Process: Presents a step-by-step guide that unlocks the process of motivation. This branch also describes how you can utilize this process to move yourself to take action.
- Motivational Maintenance Strategies: Identifies several strategies and techniques that will keep your spirits high and mighty on a consistent basis throughout the day.
- Read Overcoming Procrastination Article
#20: Using the Pain & Pleasure Principle
This mind map presents the two primary motivating forces behind all of our choices, decisions and actions. They dictate how we feel on a daily basis, and carve out our destiny at an unconscious level of awareness. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Behavior Origins: Within the first stage you must identify the limiting behavior that you would like to transform as you go about this process.
- Create Pain: Once you have identified your limiting behavior, you must now associate a great deal of pain towards continuing this behavior.
- Pattern Interrupt: Once pain has been associated, your next task is to interrupt the old pattern of behavior.
- Create Leverage: Now that the old patterns of behavior have been interrupted, your task at this stage is to begin creating momentum and leverage to infuse a new pattern of behavior into your psyche.
- Create Pleasure: Now that you have enough leverage, your task is to create a new pattern of behavior that’s accompanied by pleasure.
- New Behavior Anchoring: Having associated a great deal of pleasure to your new behavior, you must now anchor this new pattern to your neurology in order to ensure that this behavior is effectively conditioned into your psyche.
- Becoming a Realist: Become a realist by utilizing foresight and preparing in advance for possible roadblocks and problems that may arise as you endeavor to condition this new behavior into your psychology.
- Your Plan of Action: Finally, draw up a plan of supportive actions for your new empowering behavior, allowing for long-term guidance as you move forward into the future.
#21: Overcoming Perceptual Influence
This mind map will help you to overcome limiting factors the influence your daily decisions and actions. Perceptual Influencers are life transforming persuasive forces that shape our daily thoughts, beliefs, values, emotions, decisions and actions at a mostly unconscious level of awareness. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Influence Types: Presents a list of the different types of perceptual influencers that shape our lives on a daily basis.
- Influence of Peers: Discusses the impact and consequences of peer group influence and how this impacts every aspect of our lives and mental health on a daily basis.
- Peer Group Selection: Delves into the process of effective peer group selection criteria. Sharing your life with the right group of peers, will instantly transform your destiny.
- Overcoming Influence: Breaks down the process of how to overcome the influential forces that are currently dictating your every thought, decision and action. Additionally, this branch delves into several transformational strategies and presents a handful of questions that will help you to better clarify the impact that others have over your life.
#22: Discovering Your Personal Legend
This mind map will help you to clarify your life’s mission and vision, thusly enabling you to live your life’s purpose and ultimate destiny. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- My Personal Legend: Discusses the purpose of creating an empowering personal legend and breaks down the two factors that you must consider when writing out your personal legend.
- Personal Legend Identification: Provides you with several questions and exercises that will enable you to identify your mission, vision and purpose in life.
- Clarifying Personal Legend: Presents several guidelines that will enable you to clarify your personal legend and align it with real world scenarios.
#23: Activating the Pillars of Success
This mind map will help you to incorporate the eight critical pillars that are required for success in any field of endeavor. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Beliefs: Identifies the critical role that beliefs play in our lives and pinpoints the beliefs we must cultivate in order to achieve our goals and objectives.
- Habits: Outlines the habits we must begin to cultivate on a daily basis in order to create the momentum we need towards our life’s aims.
- Resources: Discusses the types of resources we must collect that will support us along our journey towards the attainment of our objectives.
- Skills: Lists the critical skills that are required for success in any field of endeavor, and shows us how we can overcome our weaknesses.
- Emotions: Discusses how limiting emotions are beneficial and presents a list of emotions we must learn to cultivate on a daily basis.
- Motivation: Shows how we can enhance our levels of motivation in order to find the strength to achieve our goals and objectives.
- Goals: Outlines the process of goal setting and the importance of developing a comprehensive plan of action.
- Mindset: Identifies the type of mindset we must learn to cultivate on a daily basis in order to live the life of our dreams.
- Read Pillars of Success Article
#24: Creating a Plan of Action
This mind map will help you to draw up an effective plan of action to achieve your goals and objectives. Knowing how to draw up a plan of action is usually the missing ingredient that will keep you from achieving the outcomes you desire to experience in your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Components of Effective Planning: Breaks down some critical things you must consider when drawing up an effective plan of action for your goals and objectives.
- Clarifying Your Goals: Without clear cut goals and objectives, our plans would never get off the ground. This branch therefore helps you to effectively question your goals, ensuring that they are consistently aligned with who you are and with the resources you have on hand.
- Knowing Your Outcome: As we set forth with our plans we usually fail to consider the greater impact that they will have on our lives and others. Consequently this branch takes you through an ecological analysis and a future pacing technique that will enable you to get a clear-cut understanding of the impact that your goals have on circumstances and the people in your life.
- Effective Planning Tips: Discusses several high impact planning tips and techniques that will direct your attention on what is most important when it comes to writing up effective plans of action.
#25: Mastering Psychological Rules
This mind map will help you to get a better understanding of how unconscious psychological rules are governing your life and influencing your daily decisions, behaviors and actions. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What are Rules?: Outlines the meaning, purpose and evolution of psychological rules and the influence that they have on our lives.
- Identifying Rules: Breaks down the process that will help you to identify the helpful and unhelpful rules that are currently governing your behavior.
- Transforming Rules: Delves into a transformational process that will help you to create new and more empowering psychological rules that will naturally propel you towards the achievement of your goals and objectives.
#26: The Power of Visualization & Affirmations
This mind map will help you to master the process of attracting what you want most into your life through simple visualization strategies and affirming techniques. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Visualization?: Introduces the mechanics and benefits of visualization to help change your state and perspective on life.
- Part 1: Visualization Strategies: Outlines several visualization strategies to help you master new skills, to enhance your perceptions, help you relax and plan your day more effectively.
- Part 2: Visualization Strategies: Outlines several visualization strategies for setting goals, healing and for improving self-esteem.
- What are Affirmations?: Breaks down the rules of affirming what you want most in your life, and delves into the types of affirmations you can use to help empower you to achieve your full potential.
#27: The Pursuit of Happiness
This mind map will help you to put things into perspective, and possibly find the happiness and fulfillment you have been missing in your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- A Happy Body: Strategies and tactics for creating a happy body.
- Happy Actions: Simple actions that will help you find more happiness and fulfillment in your life.
- A Happy Self: Tactics that will help you find happiness within yourself on a daily basis.
- Happy Interactions: How interacting with others can bring a greater sense of happiness and fulfillment into your life.
- A Happy Mindset: The mindset of happiness you must cultivate within yourself in order to experience more ecstasy and fulfillment in your life.
- Avoid Unhappiness: Avoid these pitfalls of happiness at all costs.
- Read The Pursuit of Happiness Article
#28: Self-Concept Transformation
This mind map will help you to become more self-aware of your psychology, while at the same time raising your confidence, self-esteem and personal potential to new heights. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- My Self-Concept: Defines and outlines the makeup of your self-concept, and discusses the potential impact it has on your life.
- Low Self-Concept Symptoms: Presents the deadly symptoms and signs of those who are living with a low self-concept and the impact that it has on their lives.
- Self-Concept Transformation: Concludes by discussing several self-concept transformation strategies and questions that will raise your personal power, esteem, potential, confidence and the perspective you have about yourself and your abilities.
#29: Spiritual Consciousness
This mind map helps explain the interconnection between the mind, body and spirit, and outlines how these three parts work together to attract what we want most into our lives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- The Three Parts: Discusses the critical functions and characteristics of the body, mind and spirit.
- Spiritual Karma: Outlines how spiritual karma is created and how it attracts events and circumstances into your lives.
- Spiritual Energy: Delves into the powerful impact of our emotions and the consequences that these varying psychological energy patterns can have on our lives.
- Spiritual Body Levels: Breaks down the seven bodies of spiritual consciousness.
#30: Discovering Strengths & Overcoming Weaknesses
This mind map will help you identify your strengths while overcoming the weaknesses that are preventing you from making progress towards the achievement of your goals and objectives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Assessing Strengths: Breaks down the process of strength identification step-by-step, thusly enabling you to pinpoint behaviors, characteristics, talents, skills and learned knowledge you can effectively utlize to move you forward towards the achievement of your goals and objectives.
- Assessing Weaknesses: Takes you through a weakness assessment process that identifies your weaknesses, helps you overcome them, and enables you to better manage your weaknesses as you move forward towards the achievement of your goals and objectives.
- Mastering Life Skills: Presents a thought provoking list of questions and other strategies that will help you identify the life skills you need to develop in order to achieve the outcomes you desire to experience in your life.
#31: Success Secrets of Achievement
This mind map will help you cultivate the necessary traits, qualities and characteristics of the most successful people in the world. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- The “Success” Mindset: The characteristics, habits, values, language and emotional state of a person driven towards success.
- Successful Social Interactions: Here you will learn that success is not a sole journey, but rather a journey of interaction with other like-minded individuals.
- Success Oriented Actions: Identifies daily actions you must take and skills you should master in order to speed up the momentum towards your goals and objectives.
- Obstacles to Avoid: Delves into failure oriented self-sabotaging obstacles you must avoid at all costs if you seek to achieve your lifelong dreams and purpose.
- Read Success Secrets Article
#32: Developing a Positive Mental Attitude
This mind map will introduce you to effective tools, techniques and strategies that will help you develop an extraordinary positive mental attitude. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What are Thoughts?: Introduces the thought process and discusses the phenomenal impact it has over our daily decisions, actions and attitude to life.
- Universal Laws: Breaks down two fundamental universal laws that are critical to the formation of a positive mental attitude.
- Fundamentals of Attitude: Discusses the fundamental principles of attitude and how it influences our lives.
- Negative Attitude Transformation Strategies: Presents several effective strategies, techniques and tips that will help you to overcome a negative self-limiting attitude.
#33: Creating Unstoppable Motivation
This mind map will provide you with effective techniques and strategies that will help you to develop unstoppable motivation. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Motivation for Beginners: Presents simple yet very effective motivational strategies and techniques for beginners.
- Intermediate Motivation Strategies: Outlines somewhat more complex motivational strategies for intermediate motivators.
- Advanced Motivation Strategies: Delves into advanced motivational strategies for those who desire a little more complex and throught-provoking techniques.
- Expert Motivation Strategies: Only for those hardcore ‘motivational nuts‘ who are looking for techniques to help accelerate their levels of motivation to heights they may have never experienced before.
#34: Transforming Your Values
This mind map will introduce you to effective tools, techniques and strategies that will help you to better align your hierarchy of values to help meet your goals and objectives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What are Values?: Defines what values are, discusses the different types of values and describes the impact they have on our lives.
- Identifying Your Hierarchy of Values: Presents you with several questions that will help you to determine the hierarchy of values that are currently influencing your daily decisions and actions.
- Transforming Your Values: Breaks down several value transformation tactics that will help you to rearrange your values hierarchy to better meet your life’s goals and objectives.
#35: How to Seize Opportunity
This mind map will show you how to identify and take advantage of the wondrous opportunities that are presenting themselves to you every single day. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Begin Here: In order to identify and take advantage of opportunities you must first learn to recognize opportunities and then begin cultivating a mindset that will naturally attract more opportunities into your life.
- Identify What Looking for: Spotting opportunities is very difficult unless you are specifically clear about what it is you want to do, be, have and achieve in your life.
- Opportunity Spotting: Breaks down the process of how to specifically spot opportunities in your external environment.
- Opportunity Seizing: Having identified your opportunities, you must now learn how to take advantage of them in your life. This branch helps you take this step, and also presents you with things you must also avoid doing.
- Take Action: Outlines a set of questions and presents you with several guidelines that will help you gain more clarity and make more effective decisions about the opportunities that present themselves in your life.
#36: Cultivating a Humble Heart
This mind map presents you with numerous tips and guidelines that will help you cultivate a humble heart in all aspects of your life. This quality alone could help you achieve incredible success as you progressively gain respect and trust in other people’s eyes. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Being Humble: Defines what being humble truly means, breaks down the advantages and the qualities that you must cultivate and presents you with several self-analysis questions that will help you measure your level of humility.
- Being Humble Tips: Presents you with several tips and suggestions that will help you to cultivate a humble heart on a daily basis.
- More Tips: Breaks down several more tips and suggestions for cultivating a humble heart.
- A Few More Tips: Concludes with things you must do and say in social situations in order to live a humble life.
#37: How to Quit Complaining
This mind map will help you to remove the habit of complaining from your life by providing you with a variety of effective techniques and strategies to silence your inner complainer. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Living a Life of Complaints: Discusses how complaints are utilized on a daily basis, the types of complaints that people tend to make and presents several analysis questions that will help you track your complaints throughout the day.
- Reasons for Complaining: Identifies a variety of reasons that often lead to living a life of complaints.
- Complaining Outcomes: Identifies the consequences that result from the habit of complaining and the impact that this has on people’s lives.
- Quit Complaining Tips: Outlines some simple yet very effective tips that will help you to eliminate the habit of complaining from your life.
- More Tips: Presents several more tips and a questioning strategy that will allow you to shift from a complaining mindset to a solution focused mindset.
#38: Developing Self-Discipline
This mind map will help you to cultivate the mindset and behaviors required to develop an indispensable quality needed for success in any field of endeavor. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Self-Discipline 101: Highlights the true meaning of self-discipline, outlines its benefits and what is required to develop self-discipline in your life.
- Self-Discipline Process: Breaks down the six step process that is required to develop a new habit or achieve a specific goal.
- Self-Discipline Tips: Provides you with a variety of tips and guidelines that will help you to begin cultivating the quality of self-discipline in your life.
- When Facing Obstacles: Outlines what to do when you find yourself lacking self-discipline along your journey towards attaining your goals and objectives.
#39: Developing Patience
This mind map explores the quality of patience and how it can be utilized effectively to help transform your life and open doors of opportunity to success in any field of endeavor. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Patience 101: Explores the true meaning of patience and identifies the key benefits that can be derived once you begin cultivating the quality of patience on a regular basis in your life.
- Realizations: Outlines a number of realizations that we must become aware of if we are to cultivate patience successfully in our lives.
- Overcoming Impatience Process: Breaks down a five step process that will help you to overcome the habit of impatience. Also presents you with a number of key critical questions that you must ask yourself in order to resolve the feelings of impatience you experience throughout the day.
- Overcoming Impatience Tips: Provides you with a number of tips and guidelines that will help you to develop the habits that support patience on a daily basis.
#40: Improving Mental Focus
This mind map takes a detailed look at how you can develop your ability to focus more effectively on your goals, tasks and routines in order to boost your productivity and concentration throughout the day. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Goals: Identifies how to boost your levels of mental focus when it comes to setting and achieving your goals.
- Tasks: Outlines a six step process you can follow that will allow you to focus in on the key tasks and activities that are essential to the achievement of your highest priority goals.
- Environment: Explores your environment, and how you can modify it in small ways to boost your levels of focus and concentration throughout the day.
- Routine: Delves into your daily and weekly routine, and looks at ways you can adjust this routine in order to boost your levels of focus and concentration.
- Mindset: Breaks down the mindset you must learn to cultivate on a daily basis in order to become more focused and driven. This branch also looks at the consequences that a lack of focus can have on your life.
#41: Living a Simple Life
This mind map walks you through a vast array of tips and guidelines that will help you to simplify your life, environment and mind in order to relieve stress, anxiety and the overwhelm you may experience throughout the day. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Simplicity: Defines what simplicity is all about and highlights a number of ways simplicity can improve your life.
- How to Begin: In order to adopt a life of simplicity, you need to understand your current reality and the complexity that you are creating. You must first clarify your vision of simplicity, and then evaluate your priorities, commitments, time and possessions.
- Start to Simplify: Presents you with a number of tips and guidelines that will help you to simplify your schedule, finances, computer, habits and goals.
- Simplicity Tips: Highlights several very effective tips that will allow you to simplify your life in extraordinary ways. These tips are simple and straightforward, but very powerful once applied.
- De-Clutter: Simplicity is not possible if we live with clutter. This branch therefore explores how to de-clutter your life in order to clear your head and simplify your environment.
#42: Conquering Self-Doubt
This mind map will help you to gain more certainty and confidence when making important choices and decisions in your life. Moreover, it will help you to overcome the barriers currently holding you back from achieving your goals and objectives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Self-Doubt: Identifies how self-doubt evolves and the surprising advantages that self-doubt can bring into our lives if we are able to harness it effectively.
- Overcoming Self-Doubt Process Part 1: Outlines the first four steps that will help you to overcome self-doubt and gain more certainty and confidence in your life.
- Overcoming Self-Doubt Process Part 2: Presents you with the final five steps of a process that will allow you to conquer the uncertainty you might be experiencing on a daily basis.
- Overcoming Self-Doubt Tips: Presents you with a variety of tips and suggestions you can immediately apply to help you remove all doubt from your life.
#43: Unwavering Commitment
This mind map will help you to fully commit to any decision you make with greater certainty, discipline and fortitude — maximizing your results while providing you with the foundations you need to achieve your goals and objectives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Commitment: Defines the true meaning of commitment and outlines what is required to commit fully to a desired outcome.
- Gaining Clarity: Outlines how to gain clarity about what it is that you would like to commit to. This clarity is important, because if you don’t know what you want or the outcomes you expect to realize, than there will be very little commitment behind your actions.
- Raising Commitment Levels: Shows you how to raise your commitment levels in order to accelerate your results by taking the necessary actions required to achieve your desired outcomes.
- Commitment Traps: Breaks down several traps that may prevent you from committing 100% to your decisions and actions. Avoiding these traps will increase the likelihood of achieving your goals and objectives.
#44: A Courageous Heart
This mind map will help you to step outside your comfort zone and take the necessary steps that will enable you to achieve your goals and overcome the fears that have been holding you back from achieving your goals and objectives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Courage?: Defines courage from a number of vantage points and perspectives that you can use to move yourself to take action.
- Daily Preparation: Presents you with guidelines you can use to prepare your body and mind for the courageous acts you will be undertaking on a daily basis.
- Daily Practice: Provides you with some handy actions you can take on a daily basis to strengthen your courage and fortitude throughout the day.
- Daily Guidelines: Outlines the decisions you must make, the steps you must take and the behaviors you must cultivate on a daily basis to keep your courage alive in your heart.
#45: Living with Passion
This mind map will help you to unlock your full potential by unleashing your passions onto the world scene — providing you with the impetus you need to unlock your wildest dreams that you’ve been holding onto since childhood. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Explore Passion: Defines passion and looks at the advantages of living a life of passion and how it can materialize in your life.
- Discover Passion: Provides you with guidelines and a set of questions that you can ask yourself that will enable you to unleash your passions onto the world scene.
- Maintain Passion: Presents you with steps you can take on a daily basis that will help you maintain high levels of passion throughout the day to propel you towards the achievement of your goals and objectives.
- Passion Traps: Outlines a number of dangerous passion traps that you must avoid falling into at all costs. These traps will have a tendency to throw you off course and can in some instances turn your passions against you.
#46: Managing Risk
This mind map will provide you with the guidance you need to take more intelligent risks on a daily basis — enabling you to overcome obstacles while providing you with the momentum you need to achieve your goals and objectives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Risk-taking: Defines what risk-taking is and provides you with a rundown of what you will gain if you risk consistently on a daily basis or if you choose to risk nothing at all.
- Roadblocks to Risk-taking: Breaks down the roadblocks and obstacles that will often prevent you from taking risks on a daily basis. You must work through each of these roadblocks to free yourself from a mediocre existence.
- Risk Assessment: Walks you through a five step process you can take that will help you to make more intelligent decisions and take bolder actions.
- Risk-taking Tips: Presents you with a number of guidelines that will help you to take more calculated risks to move you closer to the attainment of your goals and objectives.
#47: Embracing Uncertainty
This mind map will help you to better manage the unexpected surprises and uncertainty that life tends to throw at us every day. Moreover it will allow you to flexibly adapt your approach to the changing conditions and circumstances that life throws your way. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Fear of Uncertainty: Explores how uncertainty evolves in our lives and presents you with the benefits that can be derived from embracing uncertainty on a daily basis.
- Preparing for Uncertainty: Provides you with guidelines that will help you to better prepare for the uncertainty that life will eventually throw your way.
- Creating Certainty: Presents you with an action plan you can take that will help you to create more certainty in your life — providing you with the confidence you need to work through the uncertainties that you can’t control.
- Taking Action Amidst Uncertainty: Breaks down the actions you must focus on while moving through uncertainty that will help you to gain new perspectives and avoid falling into the emotional pitfalls and traps that often accompany uncertain times.
#48: Boosting Self-Confidence
This mind map will provide you with all the necessary knowledge, information and guidelines you need that will help you to boost your levels of confidence and begin living your life to the best of your ability. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Your Self-Confidence: Explores what self-confidence is all about, what it really means to be confident, and what lacking self-confidence can do to you. In addition to this, there’s a self-analysis section that explores the goals you would like to achieve when it comes to boosting your self-confidence. These goals lay the foundations for the remainder of the map.
- Shifting Your Perspective: Purposefully shifts your perspective and understanding of self-confidence and how it’s affected by failure, rejection, mistakes, embarrassment, change, fear and criticism. These factors should never lower your self-confidence, and this branch explains why.
- Self-Confidence Construction: Delves into some suggestions that will help you to construct your self-confidence step-by-step on a daily basis by following some valuable guidelines that will set you on the right track towards higher levels of belief in yourself and your ability.
- The Confident Mindset: Looks at the mindset of a confident person. Specifically, this branch explores the qualities that naturally support confidence, the habits that are destructive for self-confidence, and the daily perspective shifts you must make that will strengthen your levels of confidence throughout the day.
#49: Goal Setting Process
This mind map will show you step-by-step how to set goals on a daily basis that will keep you focused, motivated and on track towards the achievement of your highest priority objectives that are aligned with your life’s purpose and values. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Identify Your Goals: Walks you through a step-by-step process that will help you to identify goals for different areas of your life. This branch also explores the ecology of your goals and whether or not they are congruent with other goals and other areas of your life.
- Design a Blueprint: Shows you how to design a blueprint and a plan of action that will help you to clarify how you will achieve the goals you have set yourself. The blueprint explores resources you might need and the obstacles you might face, while the plan of action looks at the steps you will make towards your desired outcome.
- Build Your Motivation: Provides several suggestions to help you build long-term motivation to assist with the pursuit of your goals and objectives. These are simple guidelines, however they are extremely powerful when properly implemented and actioned on a daily basis.
- Build Long-term Momentum: Now that you have the motivation, it’s time to build momentum. This branch of the map explores how to develop long-term momentum that will ensure that you develop the necessary habits, behaviors and actions that will keep you moving foward towards the attainment of your goals and objectives.
#50: Handling Criticism
This mind map will help you to overcome the fear of criticism that may at times hold you back from taking the necessary risks and chances that will open doors of opportunity and unlimited possibility as you move towards the attainment of your goals and objectives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Experiencing Criticism: Provides many thought-provoking perspectives that will help you to shift what you believe about criticism. Receiving criticism is actually a very beneficial part of life that provides you with many valuable insights that can transform your life for the better.
- Taking Criticism: Looks at the moments in your life when you will be receiving criticism from another person, and how you can take advantage of these moments to help you gain maximum positive value from the experience to provide you with the impetus you need to transform your life for the better.
- Overcoming Criticism: Explores the things you can do that will help you to overcome the harsh criticism from another person. Sometimes when receiving criticism, all it takes is to simply turn it on its head and reframe it in a way that will be helpful to your ongoing development and progress through life.
- Giving Criticism: Here the coin is flipped over to the other side as the map explores how to give proper constructive criticism to other people that shows them the utmost of respect. It’s only when we know how to give criticism the right way, can we appreciate the criticism that others dish our way.
#51: Handling Rejection
This mind map will help you to come to understand the fear of rejection from a very unique perspective. Rejection can actually be extremely beneficial and helpful for long-term development and progress through life, however you must first come to understand how it can be of value before it becomes an empowering force on your journey of development. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Understanding Rejection: Explores how rejection can actually be an incredibly beneficial tool for your personal development and progress through life. In fact, did you know that people who are rejected most have a greater chance of getting what they want?
- Coping with Rejection: Looks at that difficult moment — the moment you get rejected, and provides you with some guidelines on how to respond to a rejection in a sincere graceful way that exudes gratitude and an empowering unstoppable confidence that you can use to create positive momentum in your life.
- Learning from Rejection: Pinpoints some critical areas you must look at and pivotal questions you must ask yourself right after a rejection that will help you to learn from the experience and use it to create positive change in your life.
- Preparing for Rejection: It’s better to be prepared then to be surprised when something rejection smacks you in the face. This branch looks at things you can do on a daily basis to prepare yourself for the inevitable rejections you will confront over a lifetime.
#52: Living with Gratitude
This mind map will help you to live life with more gratitude and appreciation. Not only will this make you feel great, but it will also help put things into perspective, thereby providing you with the necessary understanding you need to spot the opportunities that will help move your life forward in a positive direction. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Living with Gratitude: Explores what gratitude really means and how you must shift your perspective of reality in order to allow it into your life. This branch also looks at the benefits of cultivating gratitude on a daily basis and how this can potentially improve your life in exponential ways.
- Two People Types: Describes the differences between a person who shows gratitude on a daily basis, and a person who consistently complains, criticizes and lives in a very ungrateful manner. The differences are striking, and so are the lives of the people who live on polar opposites of the gratitude spectrum.
- Growing Gratitude: Looks at ways you can become more grateful on a daily basis by applying simple yet very effective and practical suggestions into your life. This branch also explores several questions you can ask yourself that will help you find gratitude for the problems in your life.
- Reasons to be Grateful: Identifies several important things you can start becoming grateful about today. These things can be physical, but also psychological. For instance the map provides you with a set of questions you can ask yourself that will help you to appreciate your weaknesses, difficulties, mistakes, emotional pain and more.
#53: Making Mistakes
This mind map will help you to gain incredible value from the inevitable mistakes that you will make over a lifetime. Not only will you gain value from them, but you will also take advantage of the new perspective and learnings you have acquired to help make positive changes in your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- A Life of Mistakes: Looks at the impact that dwelling on mistakes has had on your life experience and circumstances. This branch also explores the positive side of making mistakes and how they have shaped your life and psychology for the better.
- Make a Mistake: Explores the steps you must follow and the perspective you must adopt the moment you make a mistake. This perspective will help you to learn from your experience and use it as a positive impetus for change and transformation that will propel you forward towrads your desired outcomes.
- Learn from Mistake: Presents you with many different questions you can ask yourself the moment after you make a mistake. These questions will help strengthen your resolve, while providing you with a platform to learn from your experience in order to make improvements in the future.
- Prepare for Future Mistakes: Mistakes are inevitable and they are a natural part of life. We will all make them, and we have certainly all made them. This branch takes a look at how you can prepare yourself mentally to better handle the mistakes that you will make in the coming weeks, months and years.
#54: Overcoming Failure
This mind map will help you to take advantage of the times in your life when you will make mistakes or will simply fail to attain your desired objectives. These are the pivotal moments that you must take advantage of in order to create positive forward momentum. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Take Action: Provides you with guidelines for the very moment you realize you have failed at something. This branch explores the types of actions you must take immediately after a failure, and the mental shift in perspective you must make during such times.
- Always Remember: Identifies the things that you must always keep in mind and remember the moment you fail at something. These are key critical areas that will help shape how you think and approach your predicament moving forward. If you neglect these guidelines, then you might as well give up and quit trying.
- Prepare for Failure: Looks at ways you can prepare for failure in advance. Failure is an inevitable part of risk-taking, and taking risks is necessary for success in any field of endeavor. This branch will show you how to develop a strategy for failure, and how this can help you get what you want in the long-run.
- When to Quit: Pinpoints scenarios when failure is probably the best option. You have to know when to quit and essentially when to jump off a sinking ship. This branch will provide you with the necessary guidelines to help you know when it’s time to let things go and attempt something different.
#55: Understanding Failure
This mind map will help shift your perspective about what it really means to fail. This map will alter your understanding of reality when it comes to the fear of failure, and will help you develop the necessary mindset to overcome any failure in your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Temporary Failure: Presents you with many powerful and undeniable reasons why failure is only temporary. The branch also explores how failure is inevitable, and yet it can be one of the most beneficial and important experiences in life.
- Understand Failure: Challenges you to shift your perspective about what failure really means to you by exploring different interpretations of failure that can help transform how you feel and think about the events and circumstances of your life.
- Your Just Failed: Pinpoints the moment when you just failed at something and explores the things you must do immediately after a failure in order to get yourself back on track and moving in the right direction towards the attainment of your goals and objectives.
- Avoid When Failing: Looks at the critical things you must NOT do or NOT indulge in the moment you have failed at something. Ignore these guidelines and you will succumb to the pitfalls that most people fall into the moment they fail to reach their target.
#56: Solving Life’s Problems
This mind map provides you with a blueprint you can use that will help you to solve the problems that life throws your way on a daily basis. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- All About Problems: Explores the different meanings and perspectives of our life problems and how they can be of benefit and value to our lives.
- Requirements for Solving life Problems: When it comes to solving your life’s problems, you need to develop certain and specific habits and behaviors that will provide you with the foundations you need to resolve any difficulties that life throws your way.
- Guidelines for Solving Problems: The final two branches of this IQ Matrix provide you with many valuable guidelines that will help you to move through life’s daily problems far more effectively and smoothly. Not only will you become a more confident problem solver, but you will also develop the necessary habits-of-mind that will ease stress, anxiety and worry that many people suffer when things don’t go their way.
#57: Developing Charisma!
This mind map provides you with insight into what it takes to develop a magnetic and radiating personality that will draw people in to your every word, deed and action. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Introducing Charisma: Discusses what it means to have a magnetic personality and the benefits that can be derived from cultivating charisma on a daily basis.
- Social Interactions: The second and third branches outline how a charismatic person interacts with others in social situations. Here you will discover numerous habits and behaviors you can begin adopting into your personality to help you improve your charisma.
- What to Avoid: Developing charisma is as much about adopting certain habits and behaviors as it is about avoiding other habits and behaviors that can undermine your magnetic personality. Within this branch we delve into the types of things you should avoid at all costs if you desire to become more charismatic.
- Charisma Mindset: Explores the mindset of a charismatic person and unlocks the ways you should think and act if you desire to develop a magnetic personality.
#58: Living with Urgency
This mind map shows you how living with a sense of urgency could be the one missing ingredient in your life that is holding you back from the attainment of your goals and objectives. Many people go about their lives living with no urgency, and yet studies of the most successful people in the world time and again prove that achieving success requires urgency and massive action. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Sense of Urgency: Explores what living with urgency is all about; what is required to live with a sense of urgency, and the key advantages that can be derived from living this way.
- Urgency Process: Outlines a four step process you must go through if you have a desire to create more urgency in your life.
- Daily Strategies: Delves into a variety of things you can do on a daily basis that will help ingrain the habit of living with urgency into your daily decisions, behavior and actions.
- Daily Strategies: Presents you with many more guidelines that will help you to live your life with more urgency.
#59: Embracing Change
This mind map helps you to better manage the process of change in your life. Specifically the map guides you on how to prepare for and manage unexpected change as well as for planned change that you would like to instigate in your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Unexpected Change: Explores the surprising benefits of unexpected change as well as what is required to transition through these changes. This branch also helps shift your perspective and understanding of what unexpected change can bring into your life.
- Unexpected Change Process: Outlines a three step process you can use on a daily basis to help you to better prepare, manage and adapt to the unexpected changes that can manifest in your life.
- Planned Change: Explores how to manage and successfully make planned changes in your life to help you transform your limiting habits, behaviors and other aspects of your life.
- Planned Change Process: Outlines a three step process you can use on a daily basis to help you to successfully plan, manage and put into action planned changes into your life.
#60: Nurturing Hope
This mind map shows you how living with hope can often bring an abundance of opportunity and luck into your life. The reason for this is that being hopeful isn’t a passive act, it’s rather something that we must get involved in, in order to maintain a positive outlook as we move forward towards the attainment of our goals and objectives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Hope?: Explores what hope is; what is required to cultivate hope in your life, and the advantages of being more hopeful on a daily basis.
- Living with Hope: Breaks down the traits, characteristics and habits of hopeful people. As you will see these are often not passive traits, but rather active traits that naturally allow these people to attract more opportunity and luck into their lives.
- Cultivating Hope Suggestions: The final two branches of this map provide you with a large variety of suggestions and guidelines you can incorporate into your life that will help you to live with more hope on a daily basis.
#61: Optimist or Pessimist
This mind map explores the difference between an optimist and pessimist and how they go about living their life, making decisions and ultimately what kinds of actions they take towards the attainment of their desired goals and objectives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- An Optimist’s World: The first two branches of this map delve into the world of an optimist. These branches explore the perspectives, habits, traits, characteristics, behaviors and mindset of an optimist and ultimately what this means as they work through problems and setbacks that are preventing them from attaining their goals.
- A Pessimist’s World: The final two branches of this map delve into the world of a pessimist. These branches explore the perspectives, habits, traits, characteristics, behaviors and mindset of a pessimist and ultimately what this means as they work through problems and setbacks that are preventing them from attaining their goals.
#62: How to Say No!
This mind map explores the reasons why you will be better off saying “no” to people more often. Not only will you gain an understanding of the benefits, but you will also have a plethora of ready-made one-liners at your disposal ready to use at any time. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Gain Clarity: Let’s first shift our perspective about what saying “no” really means for you and your life. In fact saying “yes” is actually hurting you and can lead to very negative consequences — some of which you might not have expected.
- Saying No Advantages: Explores the many advantages of saying “no” that your life will be rewarded with once you begin developing this critical habit.
- Saying No Process: Outlines a five step process you can work through that will help you to say “no” to anyone at anytime in a polite and non-offensive way.
- Ideas and Suggestions: Here are some ideas and suggestions that will give you a little more confidence when saying “no” to people.
- Examples of How to Say No: The final branch of this map provides you with 20+ examples of how to say “no” with reason, without reason; how to say “maybe”, and how not to leave people in the lurch by providing them with options.
#63: Getting Unstuck
This mind map explores how to dig your way out of a rut that is holding you back from pursuing the goals and objectives that are likely to change your life for the better. If you’ve reached a place of stagnation where nothing seems to be moving forward for you any more, than the Getting Unstuck IQ Matrix will help guide you in the right direction. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Feeling Stuck: There are clear and precise reasons why you are feeling stuck in your life right now. Your stagnation results from a number of key factors that are explored within this first branch.
- Getting Unstuck Process: Getting unstuck requires that you work through a four step process that will help you acknowledge your current predicament; to clarify your circumstances; to reevaluate your core values, purpose and social circle, and finally to create a plan of action moving forward. This branch walks you through this four step process and presents you with specific questions you can ask yourself at each stage.
- Things to do Immediately: When you’re feeling stuck, there are certain things you can do immediately that will help you get out of your rut. Focus on taking these simple steps, and getting out of your stuck state will became far easier and more enjoyable.
- Building Momentum: Once you have taken the first few steps to get out of your rut, you must now continue building momentum; creating new habits; and consistently moving forward toward the attainment of your desired objectives. This final branch presents you with several guidelines that will help you to build momentum as you work your way out of your stuck state.
#64: The Price of Success
This mind map explores what it takes to achieve the success you desire to create in your life. The map breaks down the price that all of us must pay to achieve our goals and objectives. If by chance we are not willing to pay that price, then we might as well kiss our goals good-bye because attaining success in any field of endeavor takes commitment and sacrifice. Are you willing to make the necessary sacrifices to obtain your goals? The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Success Demands: Attaining any kind of success in life requires that you commit to doing certain things on a daily and weekly basis that will increase your chances of success. This first branch outlines what specifically achieving success will demand from you. If you are not willing to meet these demands, then you certainly have a very difficult road ahead.
- Success Requires Sacrifice: It’s not only what we do that counts in the end. It’s also what we let go of, or in other words, what we are willing to sacrifice to achieve success in our lives. Whatever it is you want to accomplish in your life, you will almost always need to sacrifice something for it. If you don’t make the necessary sacrifices, then you will continue to sabotage yourself and never end up achieving your goals. This branch specifically breaks down the types of sacrifices that you might need to make to make room for your goal in your life.
- Gain Perspective: Having met the demands of success and making the necessary sacrifices, now comes time to put things into perspective — to put success into perspective. Within this branch you will discover the true price of success and what you will need to do specifically to get it.
- Pay the Price: It’s now time to pay the price for success. This branch breaks down a two step process with self-analysis questions that will help you to clarify what you want and then make the necessary sacrifices to achieve these goals.
#65: Instant Gratification Trap
This mind map explores the impact that instant gratification has over our lives. Yes, things might initially seem pleasurable as temptations get the best of us, but the future outcomes of your short-term decisions are constantly shaping your long-term future and direction. The map outlines how not to get caught-up within the instant gratification trap, and instead shows you how to re-focus yourself on long-term rewards and the benefits that delayed gratification can bring into our lives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Gratification Types: Breaks down the differences between instant gratification and delayed gratification, and the inevitable short and long-term consequences that may result as you travel along each path.
- Prepare for Action: Presents you with a five step process you can follow to help you avoid getting trapped by temptations and short-term pleasures that could threaten to derail your desired long-term objectives.
- Caught in Instant Gratification Trap: If you ever end up getting caught within the Instant Gratification trap you need a plan to immediately get yourself out. This branch outlines a four step process that will help you break away from indulging in short-term pleasures and temptations.
- Making Long-term Progress: Overcoming the habit of Instant Gratification is a process that can take a little time and a lot of effort and self-discipline. The final branch prepares you for the long-haul by presenting you with tips and guidelines that are likely to steer you away from short-term pleasures and instead re-focus you on long-term objectives that will positively impact your life at a higher level.
#66: Making a Difference
This mind map will help you make a positive difference in this world in your own unique way. Making a difference doesn’t necessarily mean putting into action some grand scheme that will suddenly transform the world for the better. What it does mean is focusing on the little things that will make a difference to your community and to the lives of those around you. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Be Generous: Looks at the benefits of generosity and shows you how you can become more generous in your everyday life to help make a positive impact on other people’s lives.
- Be Nice: Explores how you can be nice throughout the day to other people. Being nice by doing good deeds for other people may not seem significant on the surface. However, it’s often significant for those people whose lives you touch.
- Be Giving: Shows you how to be more giving in ways that will make a lasting impact on other people’s lives. This branch also explains why you shouldn’t accept birthday presents, and what you could do instead. It all comes back to being more giving of yourself to others.
- Be Helpful: Being more helpful means giving up of your time and energy to make a positive difference in other people’s lives. It’s important to be more helpful in little ways that will make a big difference to the lives of the people you touch.
#67: Developing Assertiveness
This mind map will help you to learn the skill of becoming more assertive in your day-to-day interactions with others. Becoming more assertive has significant advantages in the real world and it could potentially be the one vital skill you need, to take your career and relationships to the next level. However, being assertive doesn’t mean being aggressive. There is a significant difference between the two. One will work to your advantage, while the other could make your life very difficult. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Defining Assertiveness: Provides a clear definition of what being assertive actually means, while giving you several insights into the advantages derived from adding this important skill to your social arsenal.
- Being Timid or Aggressive: Breaks down the disadvantages and numerous pitfalls that people often go through when they are being timid and aggressive while interacting with others. This branch also highlights how aggression is a vastly different approach when compared to assertiveness.
- Being Assertive: Explores the verbal and non-verbal habits of an assertive individual. All people who have mastered the art of being assertive have developed these habits over time and continue to practice them every day while interacting with others.
- Assertiveness Process: Breaks down the five step assertiveness process that you can use as a guide to help you develop the skill of being more assertive. The key part of this process is the learning and integration phase, that helps build a platform for continuous improvement over time.
- Assertiveness Tips: The final branch presents you with numerous tips to help you develop the skill of being more assertive. The tips specifically focus on how to respond to criticism in an assertive way, and how to state your opinion and disapproval assertively.
#68: Improving Social Skills
This mind map will help you to develop better communication, listening and rapport skills that will enable you to connect with people on a deeper level. Taking the time to develop your social skills will allow to build closer social bonds with those around you. As a result you will have exposure to knowledge, information, resources, support and the opportunities you need to move your goals forward and also to help those in need. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Getting Started: You must do three things before launching into your social environment. The first is to clarify your objectives and determine how you will approach the social situation. The second is to practice your vocals to help improve the clarity of your voice. And the third is to catch up on current news and events that you can use throughout your interactions.
- Make a Good First Impression: When you meet someone for the first time, you need to know how to make a good first impression. This branch explains exactly what you need to do to make a memorable first impression.
- Make Small Talk: At times it’s difficult to get a conversation started. However, if you’re good at making small-talk, then you can use this opportunity to really get to know the other person well and very quickly. You can later build on this small-talk to help create even deeper levels of rapport with the people you are conversing with.
- Active Listening: Being receptive and showing a willingness to listen to other people with sincerity and empathy is one of the fundamental keys that will help you build strong emotional connections with others. This branch shows you how to become an active listener.
- Build Rapport: You’ve made a good first impression, you’ve also moved past the small-talk and listened intently and actively to the other person. Now it’s time to develop deeper levels of rapport and to connect with the other person on a deeper emotional level.
- Social Mistakes: There are certain things that people do that completely sabotage their social game. Making these mistakes prevents them from developing close ties and connections with other people. You must avoid these mistakes at all costs if you seek to become a person that others care for, respect and admire.
Receive 60+ Premium High Resolution Mind Maps
Click on the images below to view the premium mind maps that are included within this bundle pack. All mind maps are downloadable in a high resolution format ideal for printing.
Regular Price =
Receive Bonus High Resolution Mind Maps
Below you will find additional mind maps that will help you achieve those lifelong goals and objectives. These mind maps are available as a free download at the IQ Matrix Blog, however within this bundle it is available in a high resolution format (ideal for printing). Mind Maps include:
- The Grow Model: Highlights a simple yet effective method you can use to set more effective goals. [article]
- Law of Belief: Breaks down how your beliefs shape your daily life. [article]
- Law of Cause & Effect: Pinpoints the impact that your decisions have on your life. [article]
- Law of Control: Describes how you can gain more control over your life and circumstances. [article]
- Law of Magnetic Attraction: Explains how your thoughts attract events and circumstances into your life. [article]
- A Life of Excuses: Identifies the impact that excuses have on your life and provides strategies on how to overcome them. [article]
- The Luck Factor: Breaks down simple steps you need to take to attract more luck into your life. [article]
- Murphy’s Law: To get ahead in life you must be prepared for potential obstacles and challenges that may arise. [article]
- Overcoming Obstacles: Explains how to overcome the plethora of obstacles and problems that life throws your way. [article]
- Physiology of Excellence: Breaks down how to use your body more effectively to achieve your goals and objectives. [article]
- Resilient Willpower: Highlights the steps you need to take to develop a resilient and unstoppable attitude. [article]
- Life Resource List: Identifies the resources you need to collect in order to dramatically enhance your chances of succeeding in any field of endeavor. [article]
- Richard Branson’s Success Secrets: Breaks down the traits, habits and beliefs that created a multi-billion dollar empire. [article]
- Seasons of Life: Describes how life is like the seasons — nothing is ever constant, but rather always shifting and changing. The mind map also show you how you can take advantage of each of the seasons to help you achieve your goals and objectives. [article]
- Self-Sabotage Patterns: Learn how to overcome self-sabotage patterns that are holding you back from the success you want to experience in your life. [article]
- Qualities of Success: Breaks down the critical qualities and traits that are required for success in any field of endeavor. [article]
- How to Win Friends: Provides tips, techniques and strategies that will help you to win friends and influence people. [article]
- Blueprint to Success: Pinpoints what it takes to achieve phenomenal results in your life by following a step-by-step formula for success. [article]
Available on your member’s page
Each mind map within the Lifetime Achiever bundle is available as a high resolution pdf file that is ideal for printing.
Who is the Lifetime Achiever bundle for?
The Lifetime Achiever bundle pack is for you if:
- You are struggling to achieve your goals and objectives.
- You are constantly struggling to overcome personal setbacks and problems.
- You feel that you could be achieving more and getting better results but don’t know what to do.
- You tend to sabotage your own success and have no idea why.
- You lack belief in yourself and your own abilities to achieve anything of significance.
- You are looking for a step-by-step plan that will help you achieve anything your heart desires.
Who Should Not Purchase the Lifetime Achiever Bundle?
You should not purchase the Lifetime Achiever bundle if life is easy, you have no problems, no limiting beliefs or habits holding you back, and your goals are only a whisker away from becoming real in your life. If this sounds like you than there would be no point in making this investment because you probably wouldn’t get much value from the content presented within each mind map. Instead spend the money on a holiday and enjoy the spoils of your achievements
How to Use these Mind Maps
Each of these mind maps can be used as an effective reference poster to keep you on track and focused in the right direction. Simply print out the mind map you wish to learn and master and post it on your wall, refrigerator, bathroom mirror, beside your bed, or in your office for easy reference throughout the day. Alternatively you can also place the mind map you want to study on your desktop as a background.
If you purchase the Lifetime Achiever bundle pack today you will SAVE over 50% off the regular price.
Total Value =
Pay Only = $197.00 AUD
Our 21 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Review the product for a period of three weeks, and if after 21 days you’re not happy with your purchase simply email us and receive a full refund of your purchase price. The money back guarantee period expires after 30 days as affiliate commissions need to be paid.
To order the Lifetime Achiever bundle pack simply click on the yellow “order now” button below and you will be given the option to pay via PayPal or Credit Card using PayPal as the payment processor. You therefore don’t need to have a PayPal account in order to make your purchase.
Before you click on the Order Now
button, I just thought I would let you know that you can gain access to over 150+
self-growth mind maps (including the Lifetime Achiever maps) when you invest in an IQ Matrix lifetime membership