Did you know that your inability to manage your emotions effectively throughout the day is probably the primary thing that is preventing you from living up to your full potential; it’s the one thing that is holding you back from achieving your goals, and the one thing that keeps you stuck within your comfort zone?
- Are you constantly stressed?
- Do you feel overwhelmed?
- Is frustration getting the better of you?
- Is anger ruining your relationships with others?
- Do you begin to feel depressed when things don’t go your way?
- Are you self-conscious and lacking self-esteem?
- Do you constantly worry about things that are unlikely to happen?
There is one skill and one skill only that can give you complete peace of mind, and that is your ability to consciously control your emotional responses to events, people and circumstances — allowing them to work for you rather than against you.
Your Emotions Are Controlling Your Life Experience
As a life coach I speak with clients on a daily basis about their life, goals and dreams. It seems that no matter what topic we discuss that in one way or another the obstacles or problems they face have less to do with their strategy, other people or circumstances and more to do with their emotional intelligence.
Most people feel as though the right advice about what to do or strategy to take will propel them forward towards the achievement of their goals, however, what they fail to consider is that unless they take charge of their emotional world first and foremost, that they will struggle to attain their objectives. They simply don’t yet understand that their emotions are controlling every decision they make and action they take and consequently the results they experience in their lives.
I was experiencing an emotional roller-coaster ride
In the early days of my life coaching business it was very difficult to get clients, set up joint ventures and earn a decent living. I was rejected time and again, which led to feelings of anger, frustration, disappointment and other emotions that were very difficult to deal with. I was constantly overwhelmed with everything I was doing and stressed about everything that I had yet to get done. Life was an emotional roller-coaster and the ride never seemed to end.
When it seemingly appeared as though things just couldn’t get any worse, I decided to go into business with a friend of mine and got myself into a lot of debt. This led to even more pain, disappointment, frustration and mild levels of depression. I literally found it difficult to get up in the morning because debt collectors would call us chasing funds and customer service issues were overwhelming me emotionally. I didn’t know what to do and felt as though my life was out of control.
A lack of understanding led to a lot of stress…
In amidst all the stress and emotional mayhem I turned to books and that is when I came across a book by Anthony Robbins which taught me that our emotions are only interpretations of reality, and not actual reality. What I discovered was that every emotion I experience has a positive message that I can use to help me with the challenges I was facing. Therefore instead of resisting my emotions I could use them to further my progress in the right direction.
This shift in perspective allowed me to take back control over my life, which likewise enabled me to pay off my debts and start up on a fresh new path. For the very first time I felt as though I was in charge of my life and this naturally empowered my decisions and actions as I moved my life coaching and online business into the future.
Life Coaching Turned into Emotional Coaching
Over the next couple of years my life coaching work turned into emotional coaching work. Literally every client I spoke to was experiencing emotional frustrations and setbacks. I used my knowledge of what I had learned and applied in my own life to help these people work through their emotional roadblocks and thusly free themselves from the constricting power that their emotions had over their lives.
Having gained all this first hand experience and coached many clients through a variety of emotional challenges, I decided to outline everything I had learned about managing emotions more effectively into a series of mind maps for easy reference. Now my clients had something tangible they could refer to and utilize on a daily basis that would help them manage their emotional life far more effectively.
Why do you present the material within a mind map?
This material is presented within a mind map because of it’s simplicity and easy of use.
Here are the key advantages that result from using a mind map as a reference tool on a particular topic area:
- Provides you with a clear “big picture” overview of the topic.
- Outlines key subject areas, allowing for an analysis of detailed information.
- Provides a learning platform that is easy to reference, use and recall.
- Improves your capacity to remember related chunks of information.
- Helps unlock hidden understandings within information chunks, encouraging greater insights.
- Encourages the capacity for creative associations.
- Helps improve imagination and creative thinking.
- Enhances levels of concentration.
- Stimulates “comparison thinking”.
So What’s Included in the Emotional Mastery Bundle Pack?
The Emotional Mastery bundle pieces together some of the best information, strategies, tools and techniques to help you master your emotions. The 26 mind maps that are included within this package are designed to help you take charge of your emotional life. Keep reading to learn more about each mind map and how it could potentially assist you in reaching your goals.
#1: Emotional Mastery
This mind map will help you to incorporate some fundamental skills that will help you to better interpret and manage your emotions more effectively throughout the day. This mind map is designed as an effective reference tool that will transform the way you think about your emotional life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Emotional State Analysis: Analyzes 10 fundamental emotional states we experience on a daily basis. Moreover, this branch provides simple interpretations for these emotions and reveals helpful suggestions to help you overcome the affect that these emotions can have on your daily thoughts, decisions and actions.
- Emotional State Transformation: Lays out a step-by-step strategy that will help you overcome daily emotional roadblocks.
- Emotional State Management: Presents relatively simple yet very effective techniques that will allow you to better manage your emotions throughout the day.
#2: Anger Management
This mind map will help you to manage the emotion of anger more effectively. The mind map presents you with effective strategies, techniques and tips that will enable you to take control of your anger and direct it in more positive and rewarding ways. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Anger Really?: Introduces the emotion of anger, its causes, consequences and the early warning signals that you must look out for that naturally lead to the experience of anger in your life.
- Anger Types: Delves into and identifies the six people-oriented and the six self-oriented types of anger that all of us could experience at some point in our lives.
- Anger Management: Breaks down an effective process for anger management and uncovers how the power of recognition could effectively transform the impact that anger has over our lives.
- Overcoming Your Anger: Presents simple yet effective tips, suggestions and questions you can ask yourself that will help you to reframe your anger and manage the impact that it has over your life far more effectively.
#3: Beating Depression
This mind map will help you overcome symptoms of depression in your life. The mind map presents you with effective strategies, techniques and tips that will enable you to raise your levels of self-esteem and overcome the debilitating hold that depression can have over your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Depression?: Outlines the meaning, symptoms and causes of depression. In addition several self-reflection questions are provided to help clarify the effects of depression on your life.
- Immediate Strategies: Presents a series of highly recommended strategies that can be immediately utilized to overcome the experience of depression.
- Other Strategies: Breaks down several more strategies and qualities that must be cultivated in order to help eliminate the effects of depression.
- More Strategies: Elaborates on a final set of strategies and techniques that can be utilized to overcome Depression.
#4: Beating Overwhelm
This mind map will help you overcome the experience of emotional overwhelm in your life. The mind map presents you with effective strategies, techniques and tips that will enable you to manage and control the avalanche of tasks, information, responsibilities and commitments that are weighing down on your shoulders. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Overwhelm?: Defines overwhelm and identifies how the feelings of overwhelm are maintained throughout the day.
- Process of Beating Overwhelm: Outlines a seven stage process that will help you transform your perspective and eliminate the feelings of overwhelm from your life.
- Strategies: Presents several key strategies that will help you manage and effectively take control of the events and circumstances that trigger overwhelm in your life.
- More Strategies: Identifies several more strategies that will help you shift your perspective and manage the feelings of overwhelm far more effectively.
#5: Controlling Anxiety
This mind map will help you to take control of your anxiety and manage your emotional responses in a far more effective and productive way. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Anxiety: Defines what the emotion of anxiety really is, breaks down the causes of anxiety, as well as the consequences and the symptoms that we must keep an eye on.
- Types of Anxiety: Discusses two of the most common types of anxiety that can affect us throughout our lives. The branch also highlights seven additional anxiety types.
- Process for Controlling Anxiety: Presents a four step process you can use to help you overcome the feelings of anxiety throughout the day.
- Anxiety Elimination Tips: Provides you with some very effective tips and suggestions that will help you to eliminate anxiety from your life.
#6: Eliminating Guilt
This mind map will help you to overcome the debilitating effects and emotional hold that guilt can have over your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Guilt 101: Defines the true meaning of guilt, its consequences and the surprising opportunities that it can present you with.
- Process for Eliminating Guilt: Breaks down a six step process that will progressively allow you to eliminate all traces of guilt from your life.
- Tips for Eliminating Guilt: Presents you with several tips and suggestions to help you eliminate the emotion of guilt from your life. More specifically, this branch lists the things you should avoid doing; how you must learn from guilt, and the qualities you must begin cultivating in order to eradicate the emotion of guilt.
- More Tips: Presents you with many additional tips and suggestions to help you build an ongoing battleplan to fight the debilitating effects of guilt.
#7: A Life of No Regrets
This mind map will help you to live a more vibrant and exciting life filled with passion and promise — a life of no regrets. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Regrets 101: Defines what a regret is, discusses its true purpose that’s designed to help you, and identifies the consequences that may result if you hold onto your regrets.
- Process for Overcoming Regrets: Breaks down a four step process you can use to help you overcome the regrets that may be preventing you from moving forward in your life.
- Tips for Overcoming Regrets: Presents you with several tips and suggestions that you can start applying immediately to your life in order to avoid experiencing regret.
- Living an Inspired Life: Presents you with many ideas on how to begin living an inspired life of no regrets and incredible possibilities.
#8: Overcoming Disappointment
This mind map will help you to overcome the feelings of disappointment. The mind map presents you with effective strategies, techniques and tips that will transform your perspective and eliminate all traces of emotional disappointment from your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- I’m Disappointed…: Breaks down the significance of disappointment, identifies the consequences of this emotion, and unlocks the hidden message that disappointment brings forth into our lives.
- Process for Overcoming Disappointment: Unlocks the five stage process that will help you shift your perspective and overcome disappointment in your life.
- Strategies: Presents effective strategies to help you overcome disappointment in your life.
- More Strategies: Brings to light several more strategies for overcoming disappointment by shifting perspective.
#9: Overcoming Fear
This mind map will help you to overcome the debilitating consequences of fear in your life. The mind map will show you how to break free of the limitations and fears that are holding you back from living the life of your dreams. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Your Self-Sabotaging Fears: Breaks down common fear driven actions that will prevent you from moving forward in the direction of your goals and objectives.
- The Evolution & Origin of Fear: An analysis of fear and how it develops over time as we progress from childhood into adulthood.
- Fear Conquering Tactics: Presents a set of effective fear defeating tactics that will break the chains of the limiting habits that are keeping you frozen in the moment.
- Developing the Mindset of Courage: Some effective guidelines that will help you cultivate the mindset of courage in your life.
- Read Overcoming Fear Article
#10: Overcoming Frustration
This mind map will help you to overcome the feelings of frustration in your life. The mind map will take you on a journey through the emotion of frustration by breaking down the significance of frustration while presenting you with effective strategies, techniques and tips to help you manage this emotion more effectively. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Frustration Really?: Breaks down the actual meaning of frustration, the consequences it can have on your life, and the real life benefits of frustration in the real world.
- Frustration Management: Lays out a process that will enable you to effectively manage the emotion of frustration far more efficiently throughout the day.
- Tips for Overcoming Frustration: Presents some simple yet powerful tips, techniques and strategies that will help you to move beyond the negative consequences that frustration can have on your life.
#11: Overcoming Hurt
This mind map will help you to manage the debilitating effects that the emotion of hurt can have on your life and well-being. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Hurt Feelings: Identifies how and why we experience the emotion of hurt. Also outlines the consequences of hurt in our lives.
- Process for Overcoming Hurt: Breaks down a four step process you can use to help you overcome the feelings of hurt in your life.
- Tips for Overcoming Hurt: Presents you with several tips and suggestions that you can incorporate into your life to minimize the effects of hurt.
- More Tips: Presents you with many more tips and suggestions for minimizing hurt in your life.
#12: Overcoming Worry
This mind map will help you to overcome your worries by providing you with simple yet effective strategies. The mind map provides you with tools and techniques that will allow you to either eliminate worry from your life or significantly reduce it’s impact on your health and well-being. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Worry?: Defines what worries are, identifies the two types of worries that we are commonly plagued with, and describes how the habit of worrying is maintained throughout life.
- How to Transform Worry: Identifies how worrying can be transformed by simply challenging your limiting beliefs.
- Strategies: Presents several techniques and strategies that will help you to overcome the worries in your life.
- More Strategies: Expands on several more techniques and strategies that will help eliminate worry from your life.
#13: Improving Self-Esteem
This mind map will help you to raise your levels of self-esteem and confidence. The mind map presents you with easy to follow tips, strategies, techniques and guidelines that will enable you to develop a higher level of self-confidence. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Low Self-Esteem: Defines self-esteem, provides reasons why low self-esteem levels are maintained throughout life, and delves into the physical and emotional signs of low self-esteem.
- Evolution of Self-Esteem: Lays out the social, environmental and psychological evolutionary path of low self-esteem.
- Strategies for Raising Self-Esteem: Presents some straightforward tasks, activities and strategies that will enable you to raise your levels of self-esteem throughout the day.
#14: Stress Management
This mind map will help you to manage your levels of stress more effectively throughout the day. The mind map presents you with 39 essential tips that will enable you to take charge of your mind, body and spirit in ways that will allow you to rid yourself of stress while encouraging a deeper sense of peace and well-being. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Stress-less Nutrition: Provides essential nutritional guidelines that will help you relax and let go of built-up stress within your body.
- Stress-less Mindset: Delves into the stress-reducing mindset you must cultivate on a daily basis to manage your emotions more effectively.
- Stress-less Body: Provides you with critical tips and strategies that will help you reduce the physical effects of stress.
- Stress-less Actions: Presents simple daily habits and actions you can take that will help you take control over daily “stressors”.
- Stress-less Interactions: Delves into your interactions with others and explains how to eliminate stress in social situations.
- Read Stress Management Article
#15: Stress Elimination
This mind map will share with you over 80 tips and strategies to help you eliminate stress from your life. These tips and strategies have been divided up into five key branches that will help you to progressively eliminate stress from your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Avoid: Strategies and tips that will help you to avoid the things that cause you stress on a daily basis. Utilize these suggestions to remove yourself from the stressors in your life.
- Alter: Strategies and tips that will help you to physically change or alter the things that cause you stress on a daily basis. Utilize these suggestions to take conscious control of the events and circumstances that are causing you stress.
- Adapt: Strategies and tips that will help you to adapt to the stressors in your life in order to manage them more effectively. Utilize these suggestions to transform how you respond to stress.
- Accept: Strategies and tips to help you deal with the uncontrollable events and circumstances that cause you stress. Utilize these suggestions to strengthen your resolve when dealing with stressful situations that seem to be out of your control.
- Adopt: Strategies and tips to help you adopt a healthy lifestyle in order to minimize the affects of stress on your body. Utilize these suggestions to adopt healthy habits and a lifestyle that will keep you physically fit and emotionally strong for years to come.
#16: Calm Under Pressure
This mind map will help you to keep your cool under pressure situations that could often lead to high levels of stress, anxiety and overwhelm. The mind map will also assist you with developing a more relaxed and carefree outlook on life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Choose Calmness: Delves into the qualities of a calm mind and the benefits that this can bring into your life, and provides you with a list of self-analysis questions to help you identify triggers within yourself or within your environment that can cause high levels of stress and anxiety.
- When Under Pressure: Provides you with relevant and practical suggestions that you can use whenever you are feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders. These suggestions will help you stay calm and in control of yourself and your approach to unexpected events and circumstances.
- Find Ways to Relax: Explores various rituals, habits, and ways you can calm your mind and relax your body on a daily basis when dealing with stressful situations that would normally overwhelm even the best of us.
- Long-term Outlook: Examines things you can do long-term to help you stay calm, centered and focused on what’s most important in your life. These guidelines will provide you with the necessary support you need to develop a calmness-of-mind on a daily basis.
#17: Conquering Fear
This mind map will help you to face the fears that are holding you back in life and develop the necessary behaviors, rituals and habits that will enable you to overcome the fears that are holding you back from the life you desire to live. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- When Struck by Fear: Explores the things you must immediatley do the moment fear strikes you. These are key principles that you must always keep in mind that will help you to develop the necessary habits and responses you need to pave the way forward to conquer your fear.
- Build Your Fear Muscle: Identifies the things you can do on a daily basis that will help you to innoculate yourself from your fears step-by-step. Some of these guidelines are very simple and straight forward, however they can be very powerful transformation tools to help you develop and strengthen your fear muscle.
- Retrain Your Brain: Same way as within the previous branch, here the map explores how to retrain your brain to help you develop the type of mindset that looks fear in the face and runs straight at its heart. This is all about developing the habits of courage to help you confront your worst nightmares.
- Long-term Strategies: Discover several long-term strategies you can begin applying into your life that will help you to conquer any fear that decides to enter into your domain. Apply these strategies into your life, and you will progressively overcome the fears that are holding you back.
#18: Fear of Rejection
This mind map will help you to overcome the debilitating fear that prevents people from taking chances and risks for fear that others will not approve of them or simply reject them. Succumbing to this fear will keep you with your comfort zone and force you to live a life full of regrets. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Fear of Rejection: Defines what the fear of rejection is all about; identifies the consequences of succumbing to this debilitating fear and the potential impact that this can have on your life, career and relationships with others.
- The Evolution of Rejection: Explores the evolution of the fear of rejection and how it develops over a lifetime of experience that gets ingrained into our daily decisions and actions and results in self-sabotaging behavior that lead us down the path of this debilitating fear.
- The Symptoms: Identifies the symptoms that people often experience when their life is ruled by the fear of rejection. Take a look at these symptoms and determine for yourself whether they are currently dictating your life, decisions and actions.
- Solutions to Overcome Rejection: Provides some effective solutions you can immediately apply into your life that will help you to overcome the debilitating fear of rejection. Some of these ideas are simple and straight forward, however they can have a lasting and powerful impact on your life.
#19: Understanding Fear
This mind map will help you shift your perspective about the fears that are currently dominating your life’s decisions, behaviors and actions. This map will alter your understanding of reality when it comes to fear, and will help you develop the necessary mindset to overcome fear in any situation you might find yourself in. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Fear?: Defines what fear really is, and it’s really not what you might think it is. In actuality fear means different things to different people, however most of those things are unhelpful and hurtful. This branch also explores the consequences of prolonged fear and how it can ruin your life.
- Types of Fear: Breaks down the two fundamental fears that ruin peoples’ lives and dreams every single day of the year. This branch explores the fear of failure and the fear of success, while providing you with a list of behaviors, habits and actions that are often associated with both these debilitating fears.
- Understanding Fear: The final two branches of this map help shift your understanding and perspective about fear. Fear is often-times an illusion of the mind, however unless we are able to see through this illusion, we will unfortunately not be able to step outside of it, and thereby will fall prey to it over and over again. These branches will help you to step outside this illusion.
#20: Improving Your Mood
This mind map provides you with step-by-step guidelines you can begin using right away that will help you to get out of a bad mood and begin taking positive action towards the attainment of your goals and objectives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Experiencing a Bad Mood: Explores what it means to experience a bad mood; what specifically can trigger a bad mood at any moment, and the consequences of indulging in a bad mood for long periods at a time.
- Improve Mood Process: Outlines a five step process you can use to help you overcome your bad mood and begin feeling better almost instantly. This process works most effectively as you begin asking and answering several questions that will instantly shift your perspective and improve your mood for the better.
- Control Your Mood: Presents a number of things you can do immediately to control your mood throughout the day.
- Transform Your Mood: Highlights a number of things you can do to help you transform your mood for the better throughout the day.
#21: Eliminating Boredom
This mind map shows you how to bring more fascination and excitement into your life by eliminating bouts of boredom that can often cripple you from doing what is necessary to bring long-term happiness and fulfillment into your life. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Boredom?: Explores different aspects and sides of boredom including the surprising advantages of boredom. This branch also looks at the causes of boredom. Eliminate these triggers and you are well on your way towards eliminating boredom from your life.
- Completing Boring Tasks: All of us at some time or another must complete boring tasks. This can be difficult and de-motivating. However, if approached in the right way, every task can become interesting, fascinating and fan. This branch shows you how to inject a little more excitement into a boring task.
- Solutions for Boredom: The final two branches of this map present you with many different solutions and ideas that will help you to eliminate boredom on a daily basis. Simply pick a random idea and watch your life change for the better.
#22: Control Your Nerves
This mind map shows you how to take control of your nervous reactions to the events and circumstances in your life. However we must keep in mind that being a little nervous is beneficial and can help you to stay alert and vigilant. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Feeling Nervous: Explores the advantages and disadvantages of nervousness. This branch also outlines how nervousness arises. Once you are familiar with the triggers of nervousness, you can begin taking steps to effectively manage them.
- Controlling Nerves Process: Outlines a four step process you can use whenever you are feeling a little nervous or apprehensive about something. This process will help you to shift your perspective about whatever it is you’re feeling nervous about. This by itself can immediately help you to feel better about your predicament.
- Before Getting Nervous: If you’re nervous about something in the future, then this branch will help you to prepare yourself mentally, emotionally and physically for this experience.
- During Moments of Nervousness: Once you are in the middle of the circumstances you are feeling nervous about, you can use the suggestions on this branch to help control your nervous far more effectively.
- After the Events: After the nerve-racking events have passed, it’s time to reflect on your performance and learn from your experience. This branch presents you with several questions that will help you to gain a far more reaching understanding of the circumstances you experienced.
#23: Fear of Embarrassment
This mind map will help you to take control and eventually overcome the feelings of embarrassment you may experience at times in awkward situations. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Being Embarrassed: Explores what it means to be embarrassed. The branch also highlights the causes of embarrassment and its consequences. Embarrassment is also a result of perspective. Some people feel embarrassed in a certain situation and others don’t. It just depends on your perspective.
- Before Embarrassing Event: In anticipation of an embarrassing event, this branch outlines several things you can do to help control your emotions in the lead-up to this moment.
- During Embarrassing Event: While your standing there all red-faced and embarrassed in front of everyone, there are still several things you can do to help control your emotional responses. This branch outlines what to do during an embarrassing event that will instantly help you to feel better and more in control.
- After Embarrassing Event: Once the embarrassing event has passed, it’s time to reflect and think about what transpired and how you can use this learning experience to do better in the future. This branch helps explore this important step of the process in a little detail.
#24: Coping with Grief
This mind map outlines how to handle difficult moments of loss in your life when you have lost someone close to your heart. These times are often very difficult to handle. I hope that this map will provide at least a little direction to assist you in your time of greatest need. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- What is Grief?: Explores what grief really means and how it can impact your life on a number of levels. This branch also highlights the seven stages of grief. These are the stages that many people pass through when they lose a loved one.
- Understanding Grief: In order to cope with grief far more effectively, it’s important to understand several key insights. This branch will hopefully help to shift your perspective about grief. The greater understanding you have about the grief process, the more capable you will be moving forward.
- Grief Coping Process: This branch breaks down the five step grief coping process. Follow these steps as outlined within this map to better help you manage your grief during this difficult moment of your life.
- Suggestions Moving Forward: The final branch of this map provides you with a variety of ideas and suggestions you can bring into your life to help you cope with grief more effectively over the long haul.
#25: Dealing with Loneliness
This mind map shows you how to find the reservoirs within yourself to effectively deal with the periods of loneliness that all of us experience at different points in our lives. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Feeling Lonely: Explores what loneliness means; what causes loneliness, and how being alone does not mean that you should be feeling lonely. Loneliness is more of a state of mind than a physical condition.
- Overcoming Loneliness Process: Breaks down a four step process you can work through to help you to better deal with moments of loneliness in your life. Important questions are raised here as you are required to evaluate your circumstances and expectations.
- Ideas and Suggestions: The final two branches of this map provide you with many different suggestions and ideas that will help you to shift your perspective about what it means to be lonely, and also find avenues that will help you to reconnect with yourself and others in a multitude of fun and creative ways.
#26: Overcoming Shyness
This mind map outlines the steps you must take that will help you to overcome your shyness and the anguish you feel in social situations. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- All About Shyness: Looks at what it really means to be shy by exploring how shy people perceive the world and approach circumstances. This branch also discusses the consequences of shyness and the negative impact it can have on your life.
- Overcoming Shyness Process: Outlines a four step process that will help you to overcome shyness. This process effectively comes down to identifying your unhelpful thoughts, beliefs and expectations; challenging your assumptions, and then taking small consistent steps towards your desired outcomes.
- Prepare Yourself: In order to overcome shyness you must take time to prepare yourself mentally before you step out into social situations. This branch will help you to thoroughly prepare yourself by highlighting many different things you should be focusing on.
- Take Action: Once you have prepared thoroughly, it’s now time to take action. Step out into the world and conquer your shyness one small step at a time. This branch provides you with guidance on how to handle social situations and take advantage of social opportunities to connect with others on a deep and meaningful level.
#27: Managing Panic Attacks
This mind map will help you take control of those moments when sudden and unexpected panic attacks strike. Working through this map you will discover what to do before a panic attack strikes, what to do during a panic attack, and how to learn from your experience to help you cope more effectively with future panic attacks. The mind map explores the following key areas:
- Panic Attacks: Describes what panic attacks are, how they are often triggered, and the symptoms often associated with panic attacks. The panic attack triggers are of highest value here. Understanding how your panic attacks are triggered will help you to better prepare yourself for those uncomfortable moments when panic suddenly strikes.
- Before a Panic Attack: Outlines the things you should be doing on a daily basis that will help you to prepare yourself physically, mentally and emotionally for potential panic attacks you might experience in the future. This branch also attempts to shed some light about panic attacks that will hopefully allow you to grasp a deeper understand about the true nature of panic.
- During a Panic Attack: Explores what to do and what you should be focusing on when in the midst of a panic attack. Most of these suggestions are quick and easy to implement, however you will need to find the discipline and motivation within yourself to consciously and actively utilize them the moment panic is about the strike.
- After a Panic Attack: Presents you with a four step process you can use that will help you to assess your emotions and then build a better plan moving forward to help lessen the emotional impact that future panic attacks will have on your life.
Receive 27 Premium High Resolution Mind Maps
Click on the images below to view the premium mind maps that are included within this bundle pack. All mind maps are downloadable in a high resolution format ideal for printing.
Regular Price =
Each mind map within the Emotional Mastery bundle is available as a high resolution pdf file that is ideal for printing.
Who is the Emotional Mastery bundle for?
The Emotional Mastery bundle package is for you if:
- You are feeling constantly stressed, overwhelmed and frustrated throughout the day.
- You are looking for some easy to implement ideas and strategies that will help you manage your emotions far more effectively.
- You want to utilize your emotions in a positive way to help you achieve your goals and objectives faster.
- You desire to help others manage their emotions far more effectively.
Who Should Not Purchase the Emotional Mastery Bundle?
The Emotional Mastery bundle is not for you if you’re just going to purchase the maps and not implement the techniques and strategies into your daily life. Each of the techniques presented within every one of these mind maps will work for you to one extent or another, however, unless you actually take the time to make them a part of your life, than you’re simply wasting your money and time.
How to Use these Mind Maps
Each of these mind maps can be used as an effective reference poster to keep you on track and focused in the right direction. Simply print out the mind map you wish to learn and master and post it on your wall, refrigerator, bathroom mirror, beside your bed, or in your office for easy reference throughout the day. Alternatively you can also place the mind map you want to study on your desktop as a background.
If you purchase the Emotional Mastery bundle pack today you will SAVE over 60% off the regular price.
Total Value =
Pay Only = $67.00 AUD
Our 21 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Review the product for a period of three weeks, and if after 21 days you’re not happy with your purchase simply email us and receive a full refund of your purchase price. The money back guarantee period expires after 30 days as affiliate commissions need to be paid.
To order the Emotional Mastery bundle pack simply click on the yellow “order now” button below and you will be given the option to pay via PayPal or Credit Card using PayPal as the payment processor. You therefore don’t need to have a PayPal account in order to make your purchase.
Before you click on the Order Now
button, I just thought I would let you know that you can gain access to over 150+
self-growth mind maps (including the Emotional Mastery maps) when you invest in an IQ Matrix lifetime membership