“Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness”
Here are some eye-opening stress related statistics…
- 75% of the general population experiences at least some stress every two weeks. — National Health Interview Survey
- 73% of Americans experience great stress on a weekly basis. — Prevention Magazine Survey
- 42% of adults reported that their stress has increased in the past year. — APA Survey
- 25% of workers have taken a mental health day to cope with stress. — APA Survey
- 54% of workers are concerned about health problems due to stress. — APA Survey
- 40% of workers report that their job is “very or extremely” stressful. — Northwestern National Life Survey
- 25% of workers view their jobs as the number one stressor in their lives. — Northwestern National Life Survey
- 26% of workers report they are “often or very often burned out or stressed by their work” — Families and Work Institute Survey
- 29% of workers report they feel “quite a bit or extremely stressed at work”. — Yale University Survey
The impact of stress on our health…
In a 2008 and 2009 survey conducted by the APA they measured the impact that stress had on people’s lives. Here are the results:
- 60% report feelings of irritability or anger
- 53% report fatigue
- 52% report lying awake at night
- 48% report overeating or eating unhealthy foods to manage stress
- 40% report lack of interest, motivation or energy
- 39% skipped a meal in the last month because of stress
- 34% report headaches
- 34% report feeling sad or depressed
- 32% report feeling as though they could cry
- 27% report upset stomach or indigestion
The effects of stress change the physical make up of both the body and brain.
Research has found that the risk factors for health caused by chronic stress causes as much as 60 to 90% of all illnesses. Physical symptoms include damage to the cardiovascular system, and even affect the immune system. This compromises your body’s ability to fight infection and disease.
The effects of stress on the digestive system cause chaos, and stress is even able to prevent women from conceiving, and stunted growth in children.
Chronic conditions linked to high levels of stress
Here is a list of chronic conditions linked to high levels of stress:
- Chronic Unexplained Pain
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Skin Problems
Introducing the “Aaaaa” system for eliminating stress
The mind map you see at the top of this page presents you with over 80 tips and strategies to help you eliminate stress from your life. These tips and strategies have been divided up into five key branches that will help you to progressively eliminate stress from your life:
- Avoid: Strategies and tips that will help you to avoid the things that cause you stress on a daily basis. Utilize these suggestions to remove yourself from the stressors in your life.
- Alter: Strategies and tips that will help you to physically change or alter the things that cause you stress on a daily basis. Utilize these suggestions to take conscious control of the events and circumstances that are causing you stress.
- Adapt: Strategies and tips that will help you to adapt to the stressors in your life in order to manage them more effectively. Utilize these suggestions to transform how you respond to stress.
- Accept: Strategies and tips to help you deal with the uncontrollable events and circumstances that cause you stress. Utilize these suggestions to strengthen your resolve when dealing with stressful situations that seem to be out of your control.
- Adopt: Strategies and tips to help you adopt a healthy lifestyle in order to minimize the affects of stress on your body. Utilize these suggestions to adopt healthy habits and a lifestyle that will keep you physically fit and emotionally strong for years to come.
Regular Price = $7.00
Who is the Eliminating Stress mind map for?
The Eliminating Stress mind map is exactly what you’ve been looking and waiting for if:
- You are finding it difficult to manage stress effectively throughout the day.
- You are starting to feel the affects of constant stress on your body.
- You are concerned for your long-term health and well-being.
- You’ve been ripping your hair out by the roots wondering if the stress will ever end
Who should not purchase the Eliminating Stress mind map?
You should not purchase this mind map if you are living in a secluded tropical location somewhere in the corner of the world with servants looking after all your daily needs and requirements. If life seems perfect, than it probably is, and therefore you have no need to bother yourself with stress management tactics.
How to use this mind map
The Stress Elimination mind map can be used as an effective reference poster to keep you on track and focused in the right direction. Simply print this mind map and post it on your wall, refrigerator, bathroom mirror, beside your bed, or in your office for easy reference throughout the day. Alternatively you can also place this mind map on your desktop as a background to help you keep stress free and relaxed throughout the day.
Bonus #1: The Original Stress Management Mind Map
This is the original best selling stress management mind map I created in 2009. For many months this was the highest selling map on the IQ Matrix site and continues to sell well today. This mind map explores the following key areas:
- Stress-less Nutrition: Provides essential nutritional guidelines that will help you relax and let go of built-up stress within your body.
- Stress-less Mindset: Delves into the stress-reducing mindset you must cultivate on a daily basis to manage your emotions more effectively.
- Stress-less Body: Provides you with critical tips and strategies that will help you reduce the physical effects of stress.
- Stress-less Actions: Presents simple daily habits and actions you can take that will help you take control over daily “stressors”.
- Stress-less Interactions: Delves into your interactions with others and explains how to eliminate stress in social situations.
Regular Price =
Bonus #2: How to Overcome Worry Mind Map
Stress and worry are two emotions that kind of go hand-in-hand. When we’re stressed we often worry about what might happen, could happen, should happen or could potentially happen. This essentially leads to stress and stress likewise creates more worry. For that reason I wanted to throw this mind map in for you as well to help you eliminate all stress and worry from your life. This mind map explores the following areas:
- What is Worry?: Defines what worries are, identifies the two types of worries that we are commonly plagued with, and describes how the habit of worrying is maintained throughout life.
- How to Transform Worry: Identifies how worrying can be transformed by simply challenging your limiting beliefs.
- Strategies: Presents several techniques and strategies that will help you to overcome the worries in your life.
- More Strategies: Expands on several more techniques and strategies that will help eliminate worry from your life.
Regular Price =
Here’s a Summary of What You Get
If you purchase the Effective Thinker Bundle pack today you will receive:
- Eliminating Stress mind map available in a high resolution pdf file that you can print at your own leisure.
- Effective Stress Management mind map available in a high resolution pdf file that can also be printed.
- Overcoming Worry mind map available in a high resolution pdf file ready for colored printing.
- Additional BONUS: Desktop wallpaper background images for all three mind maps.
If you purchase the Eliminating Stress mind map today you will SAVE over 65% off the regular price including bonuses.
Total Value =
Pay Only = $7.00 AUD
Our 21 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Review the product for a period of three weeks, and if after 21 days you’re not happy with your purchase simply email us and receive a full refund of your purchase price. The money back guarantee period expires after 30 days as affiliate commissions need to be paid.
To order the Eliminating Stress mind map and bonuses simply click on the yellow “order now” button below and you will be given the option to pay via PayPal or Credit Card using PayPal as the payment processor. You therefore don’t need to have a PayPal account in order to make your purchase.